Page 167 of 335 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Superior Super Target had all the mid-sized vehicles today. I got the only Tri-fighter but Obi's, Ani's, and Grevious's are all still there!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Without the figures for them I dont think a lot of people have a great interest in the vehicles yet. I MIGHT get Anankin's Starfighter after the figures come out.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yesterday, the Lafayette WM had 18 new figures!!! I got eight, and I don't know if the others are still there. I got the ones with the asterisk next to them. They hadone of each:
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Slashing Attack)*
    Anakin Skywalker (Lightsaber Attack)*
    Super Battle Droid (Firing Arm-Blaster)
    Chewbacca (Wookiee Rage)*
    R2-D2 (Droid Attack)*
    Count Dooku (Sith Lord)*
    Chancellor Palpatine (Supreme Chancellor)
    Bail Organa (Republic Senator)
    C-3PO (Protocol Droid)*
    Padmé (Republic Senator)*
    Agen Kolar (Jedi Master)*
    Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)
    Kit Fisto (Jedi Master)
    Mon Mothma (Republic Senator)
    Tarfful (Firing Bowcaster)
    Yoda (Spinning Attack)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Kick)
    Anakin Skywalker (Slashing Attack)

In addition to the new lightsabers and repackaged Vader helmet. It was crazy!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Hey guys! It's been a while since i posted, mostly because I haven't found much of anything... I will post what I have found though... I got some episode 3 for my "pre-birthday" (which is today ) I got Chewbacca, spinny yoda, vader, too much eye makeup anakin, both obi wans, the other wookie guy, super re-packeged battledroid, and r2 with the arm thing and the wierd base with the wierd accessories... Also got all 4 of those force battler things, grevious is lookign to be an awesome villan... I also got THe Aura and IG-88 unleased... Thats about it, maybe i will see some of ya'll at a midnight madness, and starfest too!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Well it looks like NONE of the Colorado Toys'R'Us stores will be doing midnight madness this year. NO Colorado locations appear on the master list that has been made public. But from what I've been reading, Target will be doing some BIG stuff with Star Wars on April 2 & 3rd. Wal-Mart appears to be doing Midnight Madness though. Not sure if its all locations or not.

FYI, the Revenge of the Sith Soundtrack comes out April 3rd!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Some of the larger WMs are having two-day tent sales/parties on April 2 - 3.

Did you guys notice that both TRU and Target are having exclusive give aways on 4/2. Target has the Lava Vader and TRU has the Holo Yoda with a min purchase. You know they will both go quick. I think the TRU one will be much harder to get since there are so many Targets. Hopefully the opening of each store is far enough apart so that we can get to both.

Quote Originally Posted by ces
    Did you guys notice that both TRU and Target are having exclusive give aways on 4/2. Target has the Lava Vader and TRU has the Holo Yoda with a min purchase. You know they will both go quick. I think the TRU one will be much harder to get since there are so many Targets. Hopefully the opening of each store is far enough apart so that we can get to both.
    Minimum purchase? The Vader is $13, limit one per ticket. And Yoda is free with a $30 purchase. I'm hoping TRU.com will sell Yoda for $10 like they did with last year's silver Vader.

Speaking of TRU on-line, follow this link if you are interested in getting the 12" Anakin before 4/2.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...781858-9668156

mine has already shipped. Stores are not doing too well with the hold date.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Well it looks like NONE of the Colorado Toys'R'Us stores will be doing midnight madness this year. NO Colorado locations appear on the master list that has been made public. But from what I've been reading, Target will be doing some BIG stuff with Star Wars on April 2 & 3rd. Wal-Mart appears to be doing Midnight Madness though. Not sure if its all locations or not.

FYI, the Revenge of the Sith Soundtrack comes out April 3rd!
    Actually it's May 3.

I really hope that the Westminster TRU gets in the Yodas. I heard that only TRUs with MM would be getting it, but that doesn't sound right.

I'll be going to WM at 7, Target for Vader at 8, then maybe TRU for Yoda after that. It's going to be a busy day!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram