Page 169 of 335 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I'm not worried about April 2nd at all. I'm buying my few items at Target (they have the best deal). Here's exactly what I'm getting....

Clonetrooper
    Emperor Palpatine
    Darth Vader (maybe)
    Chewbacca (maybe)
    Clone Trooper Blaster Toy

THATS IT!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

If I can get the Lava Vader Target Exclusive I'll get that too but not worried if I dont.

I'm looking forward to seeing the MPC Model Kits when they come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I'm not worried about April 2nd at all. I'm buying my few items at Target (they have the best deal). Here's exactly what I'm getting....

Clonetrooper
    Emperor Palpatine
    Darth Vader (maybe)
    Chewbacca (maybe)
    Clone Trooper Blaster Toy

THATS IT!
    Clonetroopers, Grevious's bodyguards and maybe one or two others for me. And the Target figure.

If the new Unleashed are out, well...that's another story.

I'll pick up stuff here and there throughout the summer.

If anybody hasnt seen it, go to www.Starland.com and check out the t-shirt for this year's StarFest at the end of April! I'm going this year again (mostly to meet William Shatner). Is the shirt any indication of a guest(s) that will be attending?

Mr. Hat, from what I have seen and heard, I think the first 40 figures will be out. TRU will have the Yoda available on line. I'm not too worried about the Lava Vader. There so many Targets compared to the number of collectors. I think that there will be enough to go around. Just in case though, I am sending family members in different cities out that morning.

Which stores are you all going to? I plan on going to Greatland Target in Aurora on Havana the morning of the 2nd.

I'm debating if I want to to go Wal-Mart at Midnight or not.

I think I may go to one of the smaller towns' Targets. There are way too many collectors by the Aurora Mall Target. The Havana Greatland Target has always been pretty good at getting stuff. Mainly only Hotwheel hunters there in the morning. The bad thing about all of this is that yesterday on 9 news they had a story on the 4/2/05 street date. They were joking about it being "ebay gold". Hopefully we don't have 5000 scalpers.
    I'm going to go to midnight madness. Probably hit both the Stapelton and Commerce City Wal-marts.
    TRU in the AM after the rest for the Yoda and poster.
    Have you all seen the Entertainment Earth Revenge of the Sith super section? They have a lot of cool stuff coming out this summer that I had never heard of. The battle packs will be cool. They have an obi-wan with snap on clone armor. You can also download a 14mg version of the action figure poster that is going to be given away.
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/starwars.asp

Attached is a photo checklist that I made.....

Okay let's see if this attaches the photo

I'll probobly hit up the Commcerce city wal-mart, I may sneak away to greeley to their new target, and to visit some people too... But if ends come to ends i may have to visit the a-mall target.(I have nothing else to do so i may just camp out there from like 1 a.m. because i am a dork)
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

EE has a great setup on their site. Shouldnt be anything we cant find in stores -there should be stuff everywhere!