Page 172 of 335 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

For those who missed them, Media Play on Mississippi had the Battle Arena sets last night! I missed the price but the sets include Anakin vs Count Dooku, and Mace Windu vs Palpatine.

Yeah I saw the Darth Sidious Lightsaber ces. Looks great! Unique too! I'm gonna preorder mine this weekend or early this week. But I'm getting the full-sized replica of course. Both versions look great though.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey Jay,
    I have been getting my replicas though this company. I have never had any problems with them. Let me know what you think. If you know anyone cheaper post it here.
    http://www.bigtimecomics.com/

Today the Lafayette WM had figures #33-36, and I got me a Clone Commander. They had about two of each, plus of course tons of all the other figures.

I went to the Longmont WM today to see the tent sale again, but it was gone! That made me mad. It's called "48 Hours of the Force" for a reason.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I've been checking out Big Time Comics latley ces, they've caught my attention. I've been ordering mine from BigBadToyStore.com The prices are comprable on most items. Big Time has some great prices too!

ces, whats their shipping like at Big Time? Is it a standard rate or does it depend on the item? Have you pre-ordered anything and done the 50% deposit?

I think I've found the best price for the Darth Sidious Lightsaber. I found it available at www.ThirdZone.com for $349.99 w/ FREE shipping. Sounds like the best deal.

Hey guys, if you didn't know, I work at a BP/Amoco and we got our M & M's MPire stuff in today. Skittles, M and M's (Dark and regular, pnut and plain) 72 different package designs for M&M's and 48 for the skittles. they are on "promo" for 2 king size bags for 2 bucks... I already got the display, because we don't use them. So if you have a chocolate craving stop by your local BP/Amoco for a treat. From what i saw, we have about 20 of the M&M designs, and 15 of the skittle ones.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Boulder Target had Exploding Grievous, Clone Pilot, and Palpatine, but no Clone Commanders whatsoever. Same goes for Royal Guards, both blue and red. Maybe I should've gotten the blue one too when I saw it . . . aw, it'll be out in other stores.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I picked up 2 Clone Pilots (#34) this morning at Greatland Target on Havana. THey also had Palpatine (#35). I passed on him because I want the version with the red Lightsaber.

OH! (I forgot) I also found 12" Barris Ofee and Shak Ti as well. I passed on them but they do look pretty cool.

Also, because they are going to sell out fast when people discover they are there. But BestBuy.com has their exclusive Darth Sidious Scaled Lightsaber IN STOCK! Its $34.99 ($3.99 shipping). You cant find it by typing in 'sidious' or 'lightsaber' Go to the Music, Movie, Etc section of the main page and scroll down to Toys. When that screen pops up there will be a box for their Star Wars Section, click it. You'll then have your choice about which collectibles you want, click Toys. Then a few items will show up -one of them is the Sidious Lightsaber which is In Stock!

The diffrence between Best Buy's and the other one coming out later in the year is that this one is a smoked chrome saber and you can get it now. Stores will be carrying them but in VERY limited numbers. All the stores in the Aurora area are sold out bu might be geting more back in (when unknown) I got my order in!
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 04-07-2005 at 11:49 PM.