Page 173 of 335 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I missed the Lightsaber. I did find the Barris and Shaak Ti Though. Thanks Jay. Barris is okay, but Shaak Ti is incredible. I cannot wait until Aalya Secura comes out. I picked up another clone pilot and Clone commander today.

I've heard the new 12" Barris and Shaak are impressive. Cant wait to get the Scaled Sidious Lightsaber.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Both the Bariss and Shaak Ti are pretty cool. Shaak Ti is far better of the two. Hasbro does much better on aliens than humans. I was suppose to go to San Francisco today for a conf, but with the weather, now it won't happen. I was hoping to take sometime and run to a few of there stores to see what they would have.
    Where are all the reports for today? Nobody breaking into stores and looting?

I smashed my way into Target this morning on the way to work. Didnt find anything too exciting.

I went to Westminster Toys R Us today and was able to get the holo yoda. No new figures though. However, I did stop off at Kohl's in Superior on the Way home and found the corrected Palpatine with red saber. I am glad these are all easy figures to find right now, I am disgusted with ebay prices.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I found the corrected Sideous at Kohls on Hampden along with figures 37-40. I got there just in time because one of the store managers was going to pul them to the back for a friend's husband. They had 4-6 of the 33-36 figures left.

Still on the lookout for a corrected Palpatine w/ red Lightsaber.

Ah! My Revenge of the Sith Theatrical poster arrived in the mail from the Shop. Another great work by Drew Struzan. I got 1 look at it and put it away. I'm having it custom framed -cant wait to see it when its done!

I still can't find any freakin' blue Royal Guards, I think they disappeared after April 2! Every other 1-32 figure is in abundance except for the red and blue guards! I only got the red one on 4-2 because I figured the blue one would be easier to find. I really hope someone will have one at CIII!

I got some cool SW shirts at Suncoast yesterday, a gray one that says Revenge of the Sith and a black one with a picture of Vader and the word "Revenge." Hot Topic had some cool new ones but they were all medium (I'm large or XL), such as one with the original poster art on it. I would've gotten it but they aren't getting in any new ones for a while.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Its alright Mr.JabbaJohnL, I've never actually seen a Red Guard in person yet. I've seen Blue Guards pop up here and there.

I'm still on the lookout for Palpatine (#35) w/ Red Lightsaber. I found the Clone Pilot this morning along with an empty row -so I'm sure I was close.