Page 175 of 335 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Hey, if anyone still needs figs 33-36 or just wanting extra of the clones, then head over to Target or Walmart. I went to two Walmarts and 2 Targets and each had several of each figure.

Thanks for the update ces! I was finally able to pick up Palpatine #35.

While I was at CIII I bought the Supreme Edition Darth Vader Helmet from Rubies. Its huge! Just like Vaders- the scale is about perfect! I was talking to Rubies about it -they said it was casted from an Empire Strikes Back prop. So its on 1:1 scale. Since I couldnt possibly take it on the plane back to Colorado with me, Rubies offered to ship it to me for free! Couldnt pass that offer up. So it should be arriving in the next week or 2.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was FINALLY able to get the explody action Grevious and Clone gunner guy (the one with the cannon) and the red sabered version of good ol' palpy! complete now except the red guard and the 3 new deluxes which i saw no sign of... 37 and beyond!!! Oh got them at Wal part off of Exposition by the A-Mall, the target had nothing new fro mwhat i could see though. A few of the new ones left at the WM in case you missed them!!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey I got my Entertainment Earth Clone exclusives in the mail today. They are really cool. I wish that they were not so darned expensive. I really would love to grab another set and a few more all white ones.
    Hopefully they sell well, and Entertainment Earth teams up again with Hasbro and does the Episode III clones next.
    A friend picked up the Target Exclusive Clone Trooper in Colo Springs today so keep searching. The Bugger didn't pick me up one though.
    I also got the C III Vader from Shop Star Wars in the mail today. Don't kill me Jay. I am happy that I got it without going, but it does really suck that they did that to all of the people who flew out there and waited in lines for hours. I would be really peeved if I had gone. Other bad news for those of you who went, supposible, they are going to have an online store next week to sell off everything that did not sell.

Oh I almost forgot, this is why we cannot find any Red guards:

http://search.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Red...fkrZ1QQfromZR8

If that link does not work, it just shows that there are 200 auctions on ebay right now for them.

Thats alright ces, SWS.com wasnt selling the C3 Vader figure for too bad a price. I probably would have bought one had I not gone to the convention. I'm glad you bought it at the Shop rather than those scalpers on Ebay.

Those Red Guards will start showing up more in stores -they dont seem to be moving too fast on Ebay there.

Best Buy on Mississippi got in the Scaled Obi-Wan Lightsaber in stock. Its pretty spiffy but I passed on it.

Went to Starfest today, spent 29 dollars to get in... Anyway, I have bever been to the local, so i was wandering for about 10 minutes. I saw shatner (no i didnt meet him, i saw him taking pictures with people) Dealers room RIP OFF!!! CIII vader 65 dolalrs, riiiighhhhht. I also saw all the newest figures (37-???) and the new deluxes... not payin 10 bucks a pop for baisc NOR 15 for deluxe... I wasn't there very long... I got my free stuff (House of Wax big and small posters, Amityville Horror, and War of the worlds) I also decided to get Voltares autograph (5 bucks for a book and he signed it for free, why not?) Better than 25 to meet the other celebs or 40 for shatner... RIP OFF!!! They are trying to get bruce campbell for next year, so i will have to go to that one!!! All in all, very crowded and overpriced... But thats what i have come to expect from it... NO STAR WARS guests, grrr.... I suppose some good came out of this sunday though... FAMILY GUY SEASON PREMERE!!!! Well i hope you all had fun if you went!!! you may have seen me, i was wearing a Dr. Frankenfuter shirt with red and black pants... Til next time...

I went to StarFest as well and got to meet William Shatner. I got his autograph and $40 was a great price for it. Normaly he charges as much as $75 for it! Keep in mind that he is a TV icon and that his name & career are legendary. Take that as you will.

mrhat, the Dealer's Room was a little high -but it almost always is. They didnt seem to have as many booths as in years past. I saved several people from buying over-priced figures and merchandise. Some kid dropped $35 on an Unleashed Grevious -THAT was a rip off! If you knew what a pain in the *** it was to get the C3 Vader figure AT Celebration III -you would undersand. I'd sell mine for a little less.

They were SUPPOSED to have David Prowse from Star Wars attending Saturday and Sunday but he cancelled his appearance for another. Which sucks.
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 05-01-2005 at 10:18 PM.

Though I do understand the CIII vader thing, most of them had 3 or 4 of them, when I thought it was limited to 2 per person, maybe not... Honestly, if i had one, this wouldnt be an issue, but I dont have a CIII vader, and I do want one, but it is not a top priority at the moment, one would be nice, but meh... I saw the ad for Starfest a few weeks back and the vader costume was on the "guests" picture. But I suppose plans change. Voltaire is a very nice guy despite his appearence. All in all maybe if it werent 29 bucks to get in...

I found the Target Exclusive clone troopers today at Target. They had 5 left as of 5PM. Did you guys see the new diet Pepsi ad on www.starwars.com ? It is a riot. Check it out if you haven't seen it. Here is a direct link:
    http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...iet_pepsi.html

On other news, did you see that shopHasbro is up and running. By the time I checked them out, they were all out of the new wave of Deluxe figures. Not much else there that you cannot get in the store. If any one is interested, they have Vader's medical droid in stock. No clones in stock.

I broke down and bought the sideshow general grevious yesterday. It is way too expensive, but I have a year to save up.