Page 179 of 334 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

kidhuman is right. I've run into several SA Clones (#41) all white.

I found Yoda w/ Cancell, Crab Driod, and Vulture Droid at Target the other day but didnt see any Clone 3-packs. But I'm looking for them! Any colors would be fine.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Score! I found a Clone 3-pack at Target this morning. They had all the Deluxe sets but 1 Clone set. It was the all-white set but I dont really care. Cant wait to get more!

Has anybody bought and opened the Crab Droid? Is it cool?

I got the crab droid, It looks kinda like a mini Acklay when assembled. Theres a button to move the legs back and forth, and it fires a missle, if you have shelves like mine its a bit hard to find a place for it. In other toy news, scored the 3 females from McFarlane's Monsters 4 (Red Riding Hood, Miss Muffett, and Gretel) at the Spencers at the A-Mall, they were the only one who had them, but the other stores like suncoast and sam goodie were expecting them very very soon
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I was lucky enough to order Gentle Giant's Darth Vader Statue from Amazon before it sold out. Should arrive in a few days!!!
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 06-01-2005 at 09:46 AM.

Well I got my Wal-Mart Early Bird Certificate mailed out today. Now the wait begins for the figures to actually show up. Anybody else mail theirs out?

I mailed mine out on May 5th, now the hard part, waiting for an undetermined amount of time...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

WOOOOOOOOHOO!!! My brand new Darth Vader Statue from Gentle Giant arrived in the mail today! I ordered it 2 days ago from Amazon.com. Man, FedEx really knows how to ship. Amazing!!

Enough of that, on to the statue! Oh God, this is cool! This has to be one of the coolest Star Wars Collectibles ever! GG really did a hell of a job. Its simply amazing. I recieved number 1320/7500. The sculpting and paint job is incredible. This has to be one of the best Star Wars items I own.

I plan on putting the Darth, C-3PO and Chewbacca Statues in some kind of display case with the Mini-Busts. Now to track down a good display case.

A few days ago, the Lafayette WM had wave 3 of the deluxe figures. I helped myself to the only clone pack they had, which had two white clones and the red-spotted one standing up.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I was out hunting today for the Tarkin wave and colored clones. No luck, but I did find remnants of a new wave. The Wal-mart by Parker and I think Main street had the new electronic R2 and Shake and Bake Anakin. I grabbed the last Anakin, but there were about six R2's left. No COmmander Bacara though.

I was out last night (late) and I went by Super Wal-Mart on Hampden for the heck of it. There were a few pallats full of boxes sitting out and employees stocking them. No new Star Wars but I did notice a box sitting at the bottom of a pallat and asked a girl if she would mind opening one. She did and was very nice. I got Commander Bacara (#49) and Mustafar Anakin (#50). There was only 1 new Anakin, 2 Bacaras, and 2 new R2s in the box.