Page 181 of 334 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I was finally able to find the Tarkin wave at the Westminster TRU a few days ago, and I saw the Wookiee Flyer a few days before that at the Superior Super Target.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Hey! I hope everyone had a great 4th!

I did. I had the day off and went shopping. No new figures unfortunatly. BUT I picked a few awesome Star Wars themed tshirts at Hot Topic. 1 shirt is black and says Execute Order Sixty-Six another black shirt that has Boba Fett's Mandalorian Skull symbol on it. Looks sweet!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Forgot to post this, but my Celebration III merchandise finally arived in the mail! Yeah! I recieved my Vader shirt, Stadium Blanket and the convention program which came along free with it. The only thing I'm waiting on is the Yoda Hoodie! These items were ALL sold out at C3 so I had to special order just about everything (and shipping was a little pricey too!).

Also, went by the re-modeled Aurora Mall today. Looking better. But I picked up most of the Star Wars Bust-Ups Series 2 for only $1.88 each! They had several left over as well.

Wow it's been almost 2 weeks since anyone has posted. And truth be told, Nothing new has caught my eye as of late, some of those new force battlers, bout it. I did however get my Holo Leia ordered before it decided to sell out, whew, no rediculous EbAy Prices like the CIII vader (which i refuse to pay 100 bucks for) Suprisingly, as i noticed from my rounds on E-Bay, The TRU Holo Yoda is really cheap, where as, the Lava Vader (which had the exact same production run) is almost 50 bucks... Well then, thats all.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

You said it mrhat, things have been pretty dry here in Colorado. But in other news, a buddy of mine went to SDCC and picked me up....

Star Trek Lt. Commander Dax and Chief Miles O'Brien from "Trials and Tribbleations" Exclusives from ActionFIgureXpress.com

AND!

Master Replicas Exclusive .45 scaled Yoda Lightsaber from "Revenge of the Sith"

And I only paid him the convention price so I didnt have to pay those extra Ebay prices.

Hey! I actually found something. "You found something?" I walked into TRU on Mississippi and found the 500th Edition Darth Vader figure! There was only 1 there and the box was all beat up. I dont care anyways, I opened it up! It was $16.99 which is a little steep for 1 figure. Its pretty cool though, the articulation is great and he comes with a cape, lightsaber, and extra hand aside from his dome and chamber.

Nothing great, but I've been seeing the first wave of M&Ms figures at Lafayette WM and Broomfield KMart off and on, and I saw the Mace/Chewie and Obi/Grievous sets at Westminster TRU. Also, the Wookiee Flyers are showing up in greater numbers at Targets and TRU.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

plenty of new things for me today, for the rest of ya it may be old news. picked up 500th vader and the 1st run MPire figs at SW TRU (saw a Leia set at Wally world but no signage for them and no 1st series present). found a couple new figs (51 & 52) at Target on Sheridan. Evolution anakin and Jedi/Sith pack at SW Target.

After seeing detailed pictures of Obi-Wan Pilot on GalacticHunter.com I really want that figure! I hope he shows up soon. I'll even buy his Starfighter to go along with it.

Hey I picked up a Clone 3-Pack at Greatland Target, and it has a blue Clone too! They also had the new wave of super-battler-things.