Page 185 of 335 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

A-Mall Target had some Jedi vs. Sith Battle packs, Anakin Evolutions, and Build your own saber. #48-50 there too.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Woohoo! I finally found the Anakin Evoution set today! I was getting impatient. Great figures though! These have to be among (if not) the best fgures of each.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey I found the Shock Trooper and Green clone comander at the Aurora PKWY Walmart today at 9AM they had several of each left when I left today. No sign of the black Pilot

Woohoo! I finally found an Obi-wan Pilot figure tonight at Wal-Mart on Colfax/? in Lakewood just passing by. Wow, what a great figure. I may never actually buy another Obi-Wan figure again. Why?

My Han Solo minibust is on the way from New Force -should arrive in a few days. I'm still waiting on the Leia Boussh bust from Toynk.com.

Hey Jay, I went to toynk.com, and I think the Leia is a pre-order. I eneded up getting mine from toywiz. Now Amazon has her in stock too.

I checked out Amazon as well ces. They have her for a good price, but they add tax in addition to shipping on top of that. The total adds up high in the end when Toynk.com has her for cheaper shipped. So I'll keep my preorder with them.

My Han Solo bust should arrive in the next day or two. I'm looking forward to that one!

Went on a big ol' toy run today. Didnt find anything new aside from a new Unleashed Vader at TRU on Mississippi. Got that. I was suppreise they and any one thing new at all -they're selection stinks right now.

The WalMart off of 104th and Grant had Obi Pilot, AT RT Driver and the Mustafar Sentry. Just in case anyone was still looking. Has anyone seen the Black Clone Pilot around?
    Bad Panda, No Bamboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not seen the black pilot yet either. I have heard reports of him, but have not personally seen him. He's the only figure I have left to get before the final 12.

Havnt seen the Black Pilot or the Shock Trooper yet. I'm still on the lookout for Unleashed Sidious vs Yoda. I finally picked up a NEW Unleashed Vader. Its pretty cool!

My Han Solo minibust arrived in the mail yesterday on my way ot the door. Another slam dunk for Gentle Giant. The Harrison Ford likeness is incredible! Personally, I think the minibusts are one of the best collectibles on the market. Are you getting this one ces?

Still waiting on the Leia Boussh bust from Toynk.com.

Also, Master Replicas will start taking orders for the Obi-Wan Kenobi Elite Edition Lightsaber from The Phantom Menace about October/November. I'm definatly picking up this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Havnt seen the Black Pilot or the Shock Trooper yet.
    Check KB. That's where I found my black pilot. Gotta pay a little bit more but with the price of gas, it might be worth it.