Page 186 of 334 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Jay, I got my Han about a week ago. The mini-bust looks much better in person. They really did do a great job on him. My Leia bust should arrive today. No new finds lately. I just on the look out for the black clone trooper and the Sith and Clonetrooper evolution sets.

I finally picked up the Unleashed Sidious vs Yoda at Super Target by Aurora Mall. Really good set! They had some Anakin Evolution sets also. Still no sign of the Tarkin wave or colored Clones.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

picked up my han bust at media play for $16 tonite. didn't notice until they rang it up that it was mislabeled. also found a tie pilot, i mean black clone pilot at TRU.

Lightbulb a notion

howdy fellow denver-areans
    anyone of you gonna spring for the 2 ee astromech 5-pax exclsuives? if so, the buzz seems to be that this option's likely the cheapest way to go about it; so might anyone here wanna go in together on a case?
    i think a tokyo pal i help w/swfigs might want a set of each, and i might too, so that could take care of 40% of it right there. btw i doubt i'd personally like all ten figs enough to keep (prolly closer to half that), but of course i wouldn't be able to decide which ones for sure until seeing them in person, at which point the ones i didn't want'd be up for grabs in case anyone'd want xtras of those loose. anyhoo just a notion, say so here if you might be interested
    speakin of seeing repaints in person, i'm pretty sure i don't want a green33 but it'd be nice if i could at least Find a shocktroop & blackpilot so i could decide if i'm interested
    vt
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 08-30-2005 at 11:42 PM.

Re: a notion

Good to hear from ya again vulcantouch!

The Star Wars Display is returning to the Westminster Mall, September 6-14th. I went to the display last year and was impressed. Worth checking out for a good thrill. It made me realize more than anything how many figures I have! Never the less, the fellow has a great setup and (I believe) every Vintage Star Wars figure to date including the extremely rare SW Luke, Vynal caped Jawa and Boba Fett in package! Which is impressive.

Hey, I got the Kotobukiya Darth Vader today. I redeemed my credit card points for it back in May. It is incredible. If any of you are using the MBNA credit card and don't know what to do with your points, I would recommend it.

Nothing Star Wars to report as of late. I did find the 2 Invader Zim Series 2 Hot Topic Figures I was after at the Wesminister Prominade. I also got a Marvel Select Emma Frost for 8 dollars and some chane because they forgot to remove the 1/2 off clearence sticker, muah ha.....
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Good to hear from ya again vulcantouch!

The Star Wars Display is returning to the Westminster Mall, September 6-14th. I went to the display last year and was impressed. Worth checking out for a good thrill. It made me realize more than anything how many figures I have! Never the less, the fellow has a great setup and (I believe) every Vintage Star Wars figure to date including the extremely rare SW Luke, Vynal caped Jawa and Boba Fett in package! Which is impressive.
    Thanks for the info! I definitely need to head out there again. Hopefully he'll have trivia again, as I won last year. Don Frisque was his name (I think) and he was really nice. There was a hot girl around my age who was interested in his collection and mentioned Sabé, so I wonder if she'll be back. If so, I'm gonna propose.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'll have some free time next week so I'll try to get down there.

Went into Super Wal-Mart on Hampden and found the Mustafar Sentury and AT-RT Driver, there was only 1 of each. Cool figures but I passed on them -still holding out for the repainted Clones and Tarkin wave. Still no sign of either. I did pick up an extra Pilot Obi-Wan because hes awesome.

Oops, almost forgot. I found the Battle of Hoth 5-pack at TRU on Mississippi yesterday! They're all indeed repacks, I passed on it as I have those figures already, but Its a good set for newbies. They also had more new Unleashed.

Wal-Mart on Hampden also had the full lineup of plush Mpire characters. They run about $7.99.