Page 187 of 334 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I haven't found much lately. I did get the Leia mini-bust in the mail. Great piece. Still on the look out for the black pilot and the Clone trooper evolution set.

Flatirons Crossing Wal-Mart in Broomfield had about 4 each of the Clone and Sith Evolutions sets, as well as many Jedi vs. Sith and Jedi vs. Separatist Battlepacks and plush M-Pire Luke, Vader, and Emperor. I got the Clone set and it is sweet! The Separatist Battlepack looks much better in person, IMO, so I think I'll eventually get that.

I walked into Greatland Target tonight at 7pm and found the ROTS cases in stock! You get 5 for $9.99. And they had 1 TIE Fighter w/ large wings! I almost bought it (because I'm a huge TIE Fighter fan) but couldnt bring myself to pay the $39.99.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i got myself a new TIE last night. the wings on the thing are huge. it was difficult to pay the $40 for it. they also had the newest wave of cups. saw the newly repackaged falcon as well. are there any changes with it from the OTC falcon?

jay (or anyone else really), did you pick up any of the cases? are they any better than the original flimsy ones?

I got a set Jax. I never saw the earlier ones, but these are about the same as the Target exclusive Vader and clone cases.

I was about to get those cases and then it occured to me, I dont have ANY Revenge of the Sith figures in the package. So not much a point in me getting them. Haha!

At the A-Mall target i finally picked up Obi-Wan Pilot, AT-RT driver, and Mustafar Sentry (whose base i really dig)... Nothing else though, still need 7 before the final ones of the year are released (3 Clone Repaints, Tarkin Wave, and Zet Jegessa (sp))
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I found the Jedi vs Sepratists battle pack at Greatland Target yesterday. Just a bunch of repacks and not the best of any of the figures included. The Anakin, Obi-Wan and Mace in the pack are aweful.

They still had plenty of ROTS protective cases available.

I went on a run today -didnt find anything except a Green Clone Commander at Super Target by Aurora Mall. That Target also had a few TIE Fighters and lots of protective cases. Still no Tarkins or other Clones.

I agree with you Jay. I don't know what Hasbro was thinking with that assortment. That Anakin is by far the worst one they ever made, and to put it back into production.