Page 188 of 334 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3339

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

YEAH! I finally found a Shock Trooper (*ahem* red Clone Trooper repaint) figure today at Greatland Target. Awesome figure! I was talking to a friend of mine who works at a Super Wal-Mart and says that they seem to have people waiting for them whenever the Red Clones seem to arrive. He said it sucks bigtime cause scalpers have bought them cases at a time. But at least I found 1.

My Leia as Boussh bust should arrive on Wednesday!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yesterday, at the Lafayette WM of all places, I got the green Clone Commander. There was only one, and there were a few AT-RT Drivers and older figures from the case. I didn't find any red clones, or black pilots.

I think Hasbro has forgotten about us Coloradians, but with the prices the Tarkin wave are fetching on ebay, we arient the only ones. Target by A-Mall still had a few Obi Pilots on the shelf, along with the same figs that have been there since april no doubt. Thats about it, i made my full rounds coming up with jack.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I think mrhat is right, Hasbro forgot about Colorado. I went on a big ol toy run today and didnt find squat!

I dropped by Barnes & Noble today and got the release date for Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels which should be out on or around 12/1. I'm really excited about this book!

But waiting for me when I got home was my Leia as Boussh Bust! Incredible piece!

Did anybody else here in CO (besides me) join Master Replicas Collector's Society? The Obi-Wan Kenobi Elite Edition Lightsaber goes on sale 9/29 to Members Only!

Hey Jay, I know how you love the Minibusts. shopstarwars.com has a very limited supply of the EII C-3PO hurry and order if your interested.
    http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...;pcid1=;pcid2=

AAAHHHHHKKk! I missed it ces. They're way gone. *sigh*

Woohoo! I picked up the Evolutions Clone Trooper and Sith sets at Super Target! Pretty good sets too! I have the Clone Trooper set opened -cool figures!

If anybody happens to see the AOTC C-3PO bust go back on sale at SWS.com -please let me know!

Did they have any Sith sets left?

Unfortunatly no mrhat. They had only 2 Clone sets and 1 Sith set. And truth be known, I didnt even see them there until some kid walked by and picked one up to look at.

Let's hope that set shows up again. Anyway, picked up the Star Wars Ulitmate Visual Guide, at Barnes and Noble, very cool book.