Page 189 of 334 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3340
    picked up a spud trooper at wallyworld today. nothing else new out there.

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Thanks to Dark Marble, I got the black clone pilot at Flatirons WM, and thanks to my mom, I got the shock trooper at Super Target! I was worried about getting all three clones, but it's all good now.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm glad you finally got a black Clone Pilot Mr. JabbaJohnL. I have yet to see one but hes not that high on my list.

I got my order in early yesterday for Master Replicas Obi-Wan Kenobi Elite Edition Lightsaber from Episode I: The Phantom Menace. About another month or so for the wait. I'm really excited about it though, cant wait to get it!

OH! Almost forgot again, the next wave of figure & glass sets have arrived at Target! I saw them freshly stocked at Greatland Target the other day. The figures are all past winners but the glasses look cool!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

This was a good week Star Wars-wise. Tuesday I got the Gentle Giant Grevious Marguet. Wednesday I finally found a black pilot and today I scored most of thr Bly wave. The odd thing was, I did not find the two figures I thought would be the easiest to get. Both Passel Argente and Cat Miin were missing. All of them look much better in person than the mock-ups at comic con. I also got the KB collector pack in the mail. Complete disappointment. I got it mainly for the Vader which is a repack from the TRU one and the stand. The stand is cheap piece of cardboard-crap.

Picked up General Grievous Bodyguard and Nemoidian guard (the newly painted ones) as well as the Sith Evolutions set at Super target by the Aurora Mall
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

It was a great day for me! I picked up Commander Bly and Gree at Greatland Target. They has most of the wave as well excpet for the Tarkin wave of course.

I went on a big ol' toy run today and have a few finds....

Wal-Mart on Abeline in Aurora, has a TON of Sith and Clone Trooper Evolution sets. If you need one or both, they have plenty! They had a few AT-TE Drivers also. I picked up a ROTS C-3PO there too.

K-Mart on Colfax & Chambers had the Emperor's Thown Room set w/ repackaged Stormtrooper, Royal Guards, Imperial Dignitary, and Emperor Palpatine. Nothing special, it was $24.99.

Super Target by Aurora Mall had the Jedi Duel (or whatever its called set) w/ repackaged figures of Vader, Luke, Han, Chewy and a Stormtrooper. Nothing special.

Today I recieved an Emperor's Royal Guard helmet made by Don Post back in the day. I'm gonna be fixing it up in the next few months. So that'll be fun.

IT seems that the newest waves hit for like a day, then dissapeared again. Wonder what kind of distribution were gonna get for the Target Exclusives (Anakin/Darth Lava Reflection, Obi-Wan Lava Reflection, Cover Ops Clone, Etc...) Will I actually see them this time, unlike the clonetrooper from when the E3 toys were first released (I ain't gonna pay 50 bucks for it on ebay)

I had a great supprise! I went out with some friends last night and on the way home (about midnight) I stopped by Super Wal-Mart on Hampden. I didnt find anything and was on the way out when I decided to go back and have a 2nd look. In one of the asiles I foud a huge bin FULL of SW figures (I didnt catch before) and I started to go through them. They had EVERY ROTS figure released except for the Tarkin wave. I was able to finally pickup a Red Royal Guard and a Black Clone Pilot. All the varients were in the bin as well -apparently employees have been throwing new figures in the bin.

THe one in that shopping center by the Linens and things?