Page 190 of 334 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Disreguard that last post. I found it on MapQuest. I got A Commander Bly, Commander Gree, and a Clone Commander Repaint. NO RED GUARDS! (Why do they hate me so?) They also had a few nemoidian guard repaints, and about 2 each (from what i saw) of Bly and Gree. Have fun digging!!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Its alright mrhat. I've NEVER seen or found a red guard till just the other day.

I should be getting an extra Leia as Boussh Minibust today from Toynk.com. They wouldnt cancel my order and shipped it out anyways. So I need to find something to do with it. Maybe I'll keep it to use for trade later or sell at cost to an interested party. Anybody?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

opened the mailbox today (i know, no mail it's columbus day - but i only check it intermittently) and awaiting me there was my first set of early bird figures. leia seems like a dwarf next to chewie.

They're showing up more and more. I'm really looking forward to getting the Chewbacca and R2 in the set.

I would love to help you out Jay, but I already have one. It is a great piece, I'm sure you can sell it.. You could also display one with the boushh head and the other with Leia's head?
    I'm still waiting on my Early Bird Kit. I'm a bit annoyed. They have been mailing out for a few weeks, and I mailed my certificate in the day they came out. Hope it's not lost in the mail.

And I mailed my certificate out late. In late June I think. Figure Hasbro put all the certificates in one big pile and processed them in random order.

i waited a couple weeks before i sent my first one in. don't remember if the certificates were numbered or not, that may be how they're shipping them out.

jay did you get my PM?

due to the excitement of my early bird kit arriving, forgot to mention that i found a single plo koon fighter at target and a single spud trooper at wal-mart after work today (neither are still there, as i picked them up).

Got my early bird package today (hurray my handwriting IS legible!!!). The figs are cool, I had some standing issues with luke for a sec, leia's legs are permanantly in place, Chewey you gotta lean back a bit, and R2 of course is easy.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

picked up a carded #6 shocktrooper today. haven't seen much of the new figures that are starting to show up, and still no sign of tarkin existing.