Page 193 of 334 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Here is my pic of the troopers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sandtroopers.jpg  

Looks great ces! I cant wait to get mine next week!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah, very nice. I need to go ahead and order these already, my C3 Sandtrooper would look even sweeter next to these guys.
    May the force be with you.

i took a chance that this one would not be available at retail. i'm expecting my sandtrooper next week as well.

jabba any luck finding a clone attack battlepack yet? i've got an extra.

Yeah, I recieved a couple of NEW things thanks to the wonderful internet...

- My copy of "Dressing a Galaxy" by Trisha Biggar arrived in the mail yesterday. The book is simply amazing. The photography and detail of this book is unbelievable. Easily one of the best Star Wars books EVER. Amazon.com has it available for an awesome price. I highly recommend it!

- I won a Thermal Detonator off Ebay for an awesome price too. It arrived 1st thing this morning. And its pretty spiffy. I call it "The World's Most Expensive Tennis Ball" cause thats how big it is. Anyway its cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax
    i took a chance that this one would not be available at retail. i'm expecting my sandtrooper next week as well.

jabba any luck finding a clone attack battlepack yet? i've got an extra.
    I actually haven't been to any Targets since the exclusives came out, and I don't have Plo's ship or the battlepack. I think I am going to hold off for now on them, to see what the stores still have, but that extra one may soon come in handy! Thanks!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Its another mile stone for me here on SSG. This will be my 4,000th POST!!!

My, I have been busy. Trying to keep up with all the high-end collectibles coming out this fall and next year and being a Moderator here on SSG has been a blast!

Litte bit a news to celebrate! A Mini Bust has charged to my CC and is scheduled to arrive on November 1st -the arrival date of Revenge of the Sith on DVD. How ironic is that? Not to mention that I'm going to the Paul McCartney concert that same day! Its gonna be a busy rest of the year and next!

Have you all seen sideshow's new Leia. She is incredible. I cannot wait for the 12" line to come out.
    I love all the high end collectibles coming out. Too bad they are all so much and so cool. It takes a ton of restraint not to buy them all. Sideshow has quickly taken over as my favorite.
    I think soo, I will be just getting the 3 3/4 inch line from Hasbro.

Today at the Superior Target, they had several lava Obi-Wans without cases, similar to the Vader I saw a few days ago. Is someone buying the figure for the case, taking the figure out, and returning the caseless figure? Or is that how they're shipping now?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Picked up the Holorgaphic Emperor at TRU off of Potomic today, they had a few left on the pegs, they ring up as $9.99 a pop. So if you don't feel like spending 30 bucks on things you already have or 10 bucks for the one thing you really want... Is it just me or is 2005 the YEAR OF EXCLUSIVES!!! It seems more exclusive figures have come out this year than any previous year if I recall correctly...

Early Bird Kit
    Holo Yoda
    Target Trooper
    Lava Vader
    Holo Leia
    Holo Emeror
    Lava Anakin (Vader)
    Lava Obi Wan
    Cover Ops Trooper
    Utapau Shadow Trooper
    Obi Wan with Baby Luke
    Bail Organa with Baby Leia