Page 195 of 334 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3340

Re: js: "cant justify paying the lowest price I've seen"

I finally found and bought a Clone Attack on Coruscant Battlepack today at Super Target. They still had a few left, in addition to a few Plo Koon Starfighters and millions of lava figures. There were also a few new Collection 1 figures, but nothing too great.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Nothing stellar, but I did pick up the last Unleashed Obi-Wan at Greatland Target for only $3.47! They didnt have any Anakin left to go with him unfortunatly.

I should be getting my Anakin Skywalker LE lightsaber replica from Attack of the Clones today or tomorrow. Master Replicas had a sale on November 1st and I was able to order an Anakin Lightsaber from ROTS for cheap!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

SCORE! I took a trip out to Park Meadows this afternoon and walked into Toys'R'Us and bought a Holographic Emperor Exclusive without having to buy $29.99 worth of other stuff. He was $9.99.

FedEx dropped off my Anakin Skywalker LE Replica this morning. It came out quite a while ago but I got it for an awesome price!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i picked up a holo emperor at TRU today also. didn't have anything that i needed, or even anything i was tempted to pick up extras of - so i bought the fig outright like Jay.

picked up the repainted clones and holo emperor galactic heroes at wallyworld. the little buggers are too cute not to get them.

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

The freshly opened Hot Topic at the Aurora Mall had all the series 4 bust ups, (yoda, emperor, grievous, clone trooper, etc...) Finally they have the picture of the character you are getting right on the box! They also had a few of the Simpsons tree house of horror bust ups. That's all the news for today, i fear.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

picked up the sewer trooper evolutions set at target (SW plaza) on my way home from work tonite.

Superior Target had 2 white clone Evolutions sets today. I hid one for m'self as I didn't have the funds.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I pre-ordered the Sideshow 12 inch Luke today. I cannot believe how quick the exclusive version sold out. It's great that they got the liscense. I found the holographic Plo Koon today at the New Target off I-70 and Quebec. I am finally done with the Revenge of the Sith Figures, excluding the Target Exclusive Shadow Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by ces
    I am finally done with the Revenge of the Sith Figures, excluding the Target Exclusive Shadow Trooper
    did you find em all, or just the ones you wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax
    did you find em all, or just the ones you wanted?
    They were all there. Well the final five. They only had one of each, except for the R4 and 501st