Page 196 of 334 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I FINALLY got the Red Royal Guard and the Wookie Heavy Gunner at the A-Mall target the other day. Phew, im glad i got that out of the way. just need the clone repaints (pilot and regular clone) and the phadow trooper.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I went on a small run today before work and found Holographic Aayla Secura and Plo Koon at Super Target by A-Mall. I also got R4-P17. They had the Senators IN the Tarkin wave but NO Tarkin! Well its as close I've come yet to finding him. He'll show up eventually. No 501st either.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

went by many stores today, but all was not completely lost. picked up scrubs season 2 (i didn't even know it was being released). but more importantly found a lone 501 trooper. if only tarkin would show up. the others i can live without should i not find them, but i'd like the elusive imp. officer to round out my ROTS line.

I went on a toy run today -didnt find anything new.

However, I did recieve my other Sandtrooper Bust in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I went on a toy run today -didnt find anything new.

However, I did recieve my other Sandtrooper Bust in the mail.
    Which color did you get Jay? I got my AOTC C-3PO bust in the mail today. I would watch the site close to see if they have any extras.

I got the orange pad version. I have all 3 now so I'm set.

I heard the AOTC C-3PO Bust was arriving for the few people lucky enough to order one in the few minuets they were sold. I've found them on the site TWICE since, but there's been en error BOTH times I've added it to my cart.

Amother GREAT Star Wars day for me! I picked up Star Wars Chronicles:The Prequels at Costco today. Its in stock for $89.99 and a MUST HAVE for every Star Wars Fan.

For those of you who dont know what Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels is, its a complete documentation of Episodes I, II & III. It covers EVERY prop/weapon, costume, hair style, make up, ship, location, and every angle and detail of each. The detail is absolutly amazing.

Got the Utapau Shadow Trooper at A-Mall target today, when they first opened, i went back a bit later and they were gone. Also if anyone is interested, Suncoast has the Ultimate Matrix collection (the one with the neo mini bust) for 39.99!!! (originally 129.99)
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Superior, Westminster, and Broomfield all had ZERO Utapau Shadow Troopers today. That made me really happy.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

i didn't see any in my neck of the woods. hopefully the targets near me are just behind the times (as usual).