Page 198 of 334 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3339
    Gooooooooooood Morning Colorado!!!! Well after a bit of nothing, a bone was finally thrown to me today, I went to Wal-Mart (the new one on 30th and Tower) to pick up Clone Wars volume 2, and as I waited for the guy to pull the display apart so I may have access I decided to check out the toy asile. And to my udder shock, TARKIN AND ASK AAK!!!! They had 5 or so of each, got a set for me and one for my friend. Also in the CW display were the exclusive 3 packs which are 10 bucks. They had pleanty. Thats all for now!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I picked up the Clone Wars Grevious, Cody, and Obi-Wan set at Wal-Mart. The DVD was cheaper at Costco so I bought it there.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found a slew of figures ar Greatland Target yesterday. I picked up a 501st Blue Clonetrooper and a Padme. They also has Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Shakk Ti, Ask Akk and a couple Tarkins. Good to see some of the older figures again.

I have a Mark Hamill autograph in the mail as a Christmas gift to me.

I went to an early screening of The Chonicles of Narnia last night. Not as good as Lord of the Rings, but pretty good.

i finally found a tarkin. my ROTS toy experience is complete as far as i'm concerned. sure if i find the few others that i don't actually have i'll pick them up, but i'm not missing them much.

Today I recieved a CIII photo signed by Mary Oyaya. I was too busy at CIII and I missed her, but I was able to get it for convention price.

picked up series 4 of the bust-ups and a force FX saber at mediaplays store closing sale today. i'll wait until things get marked down further before picking up some of the NJO books and assorted dvds that i might want.

I picked up a few things there also Darth Jax. I'm gonna go in the next week or so agai and see what deals they have then.

Anyway, today I recieved my 1st Mark Hamill autograph ever! Its a great picture from Return of the Jedi. So I'm pretty excited.

This was forgetable so I didnt remember until today. Last night I found all the new Unleashed Battle Packs at Super Wal-Mart on Hampden. They STINK!!!!! Please, please, please if you can help it, do not buy these!!! I inspected them to get a better look and they're just stupid! Lets send a message to Hasbro by not buying them.

Nothing great, but the Lafayette WM got in some of the Saga lightsabers a few days ago. The packaging looks just like the ROTS one, but with silver outlining instead of orange.

Finally got my very first MR product the other day, it was the Mace Windu Force F/X lightsaber (you gotta love sales) my only gripe is with the color of the blade it is more of a white with purple racing stripes if you will. I've been told this is a common problem which hasnt been reconciled as of yet... Nothing new other than that to report.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man