Page 199 of 335 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3341
    I've heard of that happening mrhat. You could try returning it for another one if the retailer will do that (and if they have anymore). Another friend of mine who has one has a bright purple blade -so his works just fine.

I went into Super Wal-mart on Hampden last night and found the Early Bird Kits on clearence for only $15! DDhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The problem is it was a strange way that I got it, actually. My friends fiance's had gotten him one for X-mas, and that same day his friend who works at some sort of store that sells them saw that they were pretty cheap (70 bucks) so he picked that one up, his girlfriend found out he had gotten one, and so they had an extra, I said I'll take it... So I am happy all in all, it might be a cool error thing thatll be worth something... Oh wel, its still pretty awesome
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Saga wave out

Hey I picked up the new saga wave of figs at the new Wal-mart at Tower and I-70. That is one trashed out store for being so new. They had several of all of them, the new force battlers and Transformers.
    Is anyone else getting the new 12 inch figs from Sideshow? SO far I have gotten both the exclusive versions of Anakin and Luke.

I'm getting both Luke and Anakin ces! I cant wait to get them, though its gonna be a long while till we get Anakin. I cant wait for Obi-Wan!!!

Last night a friend of mine for an early Christmas gift gave me a Vintage ROTJ X-Wing Fighter STILL in the original box! WOW! I got him an awesome Star Wars item as well.

I hope everyone in Colorado had a great Christmas this year! The relatives and Santa were good to me this year. Among Star Wars gifts I recieved...

Mace Windu LE Lightsaber Replica
    a 8x10 photo SIGNED by Mark Hamill
    couple of Mpire SW ornaments

In other news I was in Greatland Target on the 24th and almost every SW item had been clearenced off. Figures were $3.35, Plo Koon Starfighter was $13.98, figure w/glass sets $9.08. TIE Fighters for $27.98.

While I was out that day I saw the NEW Bib Fortuna and Boussh Leia at Wal-Mart. I didnt get them because I didnt want to wait in the checkout lines. I'm holding out for Boba Fett anyways.

Found the new Saga figs laying on my kitchen table this morning, Got All except Chewbacca. Bib Fortuna looks like hes either choking or is constipated... Leia Boussh is really short compared to her SOTE counterpart, which I suppose is ok since she was made to be in the right scale this time. Hans Carbonite block is a bit shorther this time around. Boba Fett is the same one from the Post E2-PreE3 offering (the one with the jetpack fire) with a slightly different color scheme, same goes for Barada. I managed to get 5 different holo figs (Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Luke, and Han) So all in all a good day... Got the star Wars Poster book, which is amazing to say the least. Got a lot of non SW stuff too though.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I got the Star Wars Poster Book as well mrhat. Its amazing! I'm hoping to get it signed by Sansweet one of these days.

I scored all of wave 2 of the Mpire figures at Boulder Target today for $1.74 each. What a sweet deal!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thats a great price. I'd get the Boba Fett set.

I got my Sideshow Han by FedEX today. Nice piece. WIll look great with the Leia when she comes out.