Page 200 of 334 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3340
    Awesome ces! How tall is he? Are you displaying him?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

D'oh! I went on a HUGE toy run today looking for the new Saga figures and found NOTHING!!! All the Wal-Marts and Targets had reset their toy asiles for the new figures but have nothing. I went to 5 Wal-Marts and 3 Targets. Nobody has anything out.

That aside, the run wasnt a total bust. I picked up an awesome curio display case at Wal-Mart for $108 on clearance. And its lighted too!I got it for my Gentle Giant Star Wars Busts. They're gonna look sweet in it!

Score! I got the first wave of Saga 2 figures today (or at least the only ones I wanted)! My mom found Han at Superior Target for me, and hid the others. We later went to the Lafayette WM and I got Leia and Bib since they were $1 cheaper than at Target. They still had several of Han, Leia, Bib, and Boba, but no Chewie or Barada (though they were apparently at Target). WM also had the Transformers, Choppers, and Unleashed Battlepacks in healthy supply.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Me too Mr.JabbaJohnl!!! I was able to find all the new figures at a couple of Targets I went to this morning. I only bought Boba Fett. The others look alright. I might get han but the Carbonite block looks too small.

The carbonite block IS smaller than other releases, Compared to the kenner version (POTF2) The new SAGA 2 version is about 1/2 inch shorther and about an inch skinnier. So a definate shrinkage of hans block, not sure if this is more "in scale" with the movie or not, but the Han DOES fit behind it, it looks a bit odd from the back, but ok from the frontal view
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I like the POTF2 version of Carbonite Han a lot better.

Sideshow's 12" Obi-Wan Kenobi goes up for sale today. I'm going after the Exclusive this time (whatever the exclusive will be).

Well I got my 12" Exclusive Obi-Wan ordered. The whole ordeal was a pain in the a--! But I have one on order so I'm happy anyways.

I got the Obi Wan pre-ordered too Jay. I do intend to get Pics of the 1/4 scale Sideshow Han up when I get some time. Nothing new to report at stores. I'm not too impressed with Hasbro's offerings thus far this year.

The Han on the carbonite block is smaller than the actual figure, particularly in the head. It's still a nice figure, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram