Page 202 of 334 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3340
    Today at Broomfield Target I scored Veers, Derlin, snowtrooper, and power droid! They had several of each (but only one power droid, I think) as well as plenty of the Carkoon wave. I still want the AT-AT Driver and R2-D2, but they didn't have those. They did have a Vader but I passed.

I found an lone AT-AT Driver at Wal-Mart on Abeline today. Another awesome figure in this wave.

My Obi-Wan Elite Edition Lightsaber Replica should be shipping out this week!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I just got a Vintage Black Bespin Guard figure and a robe for Pruneface in the mail. Someday I'll have a complete Vintage set. But not yet.

yeah! A few SW things in the mail!

- I won a slew of Vintage weapons on the mail along with the hard to find Imperial Gunner. I was able to complete Trenchcoat Han, Jedi Luke, Hoth Rebel Soldier, and Logray. *sigh* and that is NOT easy.

- FedEx dropped off my Exclusive Salacious Crumb 2006 Exclusive Minibust! Its an awesome little piece.

I have some more stuff coming in the mail this week -so I'm excited!

Another arrival in the mail...

I recieve a couple of 8x10 photos from OfficialPix! One of them is a Studio photo of Plo Koon SIGNED by Matthew Sloan. The other was a Studio photo of Count Dooku SIGNED by Christopher Lee. Incredible pieces.

i can finally say i've gotten a saga figure. i'd not seen a single figure hanging on the pegs at wally world or target since before christmas. picked up the only barada that was at wal-mart today. with the appearance of the hoth wave most places, not sure if i'll ever see the rest of the carkoon wave.

we complain about the prices of sw figs, but i was looking at the new xmen figures. they're nice sculpts, but don't like the action features and definitely don't like the $13 price tag.

The new X-Men are $13? The new Storm is very nice but the Cyclops, Gambit, Archangle, and Wolverines are WAY tooo gimmicky.

Anyway I have a few more Vintage figures coming to me in the mail. I'm getting closer to the end!

Sideshow charged me for the Premium Format Darth vader Statue, almost knocked me off my feet when I saw the charge. They're long sold out so it'll be worth it.

Sideshow Han

Sorry for the long delay in getting these pics up. My computer died, so I was without one for the beginning of the year. Here is a pic of the Sideshow Han. Sorry for the crummy quality. The size restrictions are very tight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Han and Chewy 3.JPG  

Gentle Giant

Here are two of my newer Gentle Giant items
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anakin and Crumb.JPG  

Nice pictures ces! I'm glad you got a Crumb Bust also!

For those who are going: George Takei has been announced as the 1st Guest going to StarFest this year. Hopefully they'll get a good lineup this year. Star Land kind of blew it last year with 2 of their 3 main guests cancelling on them. Hopefully they'll get somebody from Star Wars this year.

My Sideshow Vader Statue should be arriving tomorrow!