Page 207 of 334 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3339
    Its great to be back also mrhat!

In the times we've been down, I got ALL the VOTC figures and sent away for my Exclusive George Trooper. I also recieved the Qui-Gon Jinn LE Lightsaber replica and Emperor Palpatine Minibust.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

"Nice Job" Hasbro on the VOTC packaging... We need the stickers that are sealed up in a 10 dollars a pop figure set? I understand that you dont want then to be stolen or what not, but it really hasn't stopped anyone now has it? I had to cut along the sides of the clamshell and inch my fingers through the side to get the little packet with the sticker in it, and there is no way in hell that i'm getting a second set... keep that in mind NEXT time you decide to pull a stunt like that!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey All, it is nice to see the boards up and working again. I got my 1:1 Darth Maul Bust from Sideshow. It is incredible. Now I would love to track down a 1:1 saber to go with it. Not much on the store front though.

Glad you're back ces! Congratulations on the SS Darth Maul Bust. Sideshow is getting my money in everything else so I skipped the 1:1 Mau Bust. It does look incredible! I hope they do C-3PO.

Sideshow

I love the Sideshow products. The only negative is that it has been non-stop now with the release of their products. Since January I have recieved 1/4 Darth Vader, 1/4 Obi-Wan, 12" Luke, and 1:1 Darth Maul. And now the 12" Anakin is in and the 1/4 Grevious. I have been having to pick up a lot of extra shifts to pay for all of them. I thought things would slow down this year, but there are so many incredible high end collectibles coming out. I love all of the new Gentle Giant bust and Statues. I would love to start collecting the Master's of Replica more, but there is just too much stuff. Not really into the Code 3 stuff.

picked up the newest unleashed at wallyworld and wonder of wonders they solved the packaging problem so no more bent edges on the cards.

it is awesome to see flat cards on the unleashed!

Unleashed

Hey all, I found the new unleashed wave at Wal-mart today. They had an island set up with them on one side. They had about 12 of each

I'm on the lookout for the Shocktrooper still. Havnt been finding anything at Wal-Mart to note.

like ces said, i found them on an island, not with the regular toy aisle.