Page 208 of 334 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3339
    I went to Wal-Mart on Abeline and found nothing. I checked for another place to put Unleashed figures but the dont have islands to put things. I may check out Super Wal-Mart on Hampden tonight.

BUT! I did pick up the Clone Wars Gunship at TRU on Mississippi tonight. They had 3 left after me. They did NOT have any of the Clonetrooper Battle Packs.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I picked up Hem Dazon at the Boulder Target today. They also had the Han and Vader from that wave, but I decided not to get them as they're not that different from their earlier releases. I didn't check, but from what I hear, some of the older figures shipping with this wave now have red holograms.

Thanks for the update! I've been looking forward to this figure for a long time. It looks like a good wave too!

I've been hitting up a lot of Wal-Marts when I can, no sign of the Unleashed figures.

i found Hem and remnants of the tatooine wave at target today. each was packaged with the red hologram figures.

Jay if you happen across another Clone Wars paintjob gunship would you pick it up for me. i don't happen over to that side of town too often.

I'll probably stop by TRU tomorow. If I find one I'll pick up an extra for you.

As all (most) of have heard the Celebration 4 announcement for Los Angeles. I will be attending and hope you all are able to as well. Its gonna be quite an event!

found a few more of the tatooine wave, but no R5 yet. saw the newest titanium figures, but just can't bring myself to get anything that comes that mangled from shipping. at least with the unleashed it was a minor bend on the card edge, but these things look like they been bashed with a bat. i've not seen one yet that didn't have that big dent in the center of the bubble.

Boy, I'm just strinking out everywhere. I'm hitting up Targets and Wal-Marts like crazy and no Tatooine wave or Unleashed.

TRU on Mississippi still had plenty of Gunships left.

I got my hotel reservations made for Celebration 4! I'm a block and a half from the Convention Center.

found R5 and Momaw today, so i'm done with the tatooine wave (since i'm getting yet another han). only fig i'm still looking for is the elusive scorch.

I'm still not finding anything now. No Tatooine wave at all.

BUT I did recieve 2 photos in the mail SIGNED by James Earl Jones. Both are studio shots of Darth Vader. One from Revenge of the Sith and another from The Empire Strikes Back. That beats figures any day!
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 06-06-2006 at 11:19 AM.

Both the Lafayette WM (on S. Boulder Rd) and the Broomfield Target had several of everyone in the Tatooine wave today (though I'm not sure about Garindan at Target, though I've seen him a few times before). Now I'm only missing Scorch . . .

I'm also going to CIV. It's gonna be great!