Page 209 of 334 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3340
    Woohoo! Finally! Found a bunch of stuff today thanks to a big toy run. Found the Unleashed Shocktrooper, Stormtrooper Han at a Wal-Mart in Parker. I also found a ROTS Exploding Grevious for .50cents.

Found Hem Dazon and the Sandtrooper at a Target also. No sign or R5 or Momaw Nadon.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ssoooo...anyways I'm killing some time waiting for Gentle Giant's Exclusive Blackhole Stormtrooper Minibust to go up for sale. Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Ssoooo...anyways I'm killing some time waiting for Gentle Giant's Exclusive Blackhole Stormtrooper Minibust to go up for sale. Yep.
    I'm doing the same thing, but having a ton of trouble. I have been working on it for an hour now and the site keeps freezing.

Now they are sold out. I am so angry. I got it in my cart at exactly 10 AM and by the time I got through check out they were out. Their site sucks.

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Its come and gone. I didnt get one either ces. I've started Gentle Giant bashing already on various parts of the internet.

DAMN! I HAD one IN my cart and was completing checkout when I was redirected to a page telling me it was sold out!

Gentle Giant

I have to say that they did handle it terrible. I sent them an angry email; it will do no good, but if they send me a response back that ticks me off, I will go ahead and cancle all of my pre-orders on their stuff. They could have atleast done it as a lottery to the collector club members, or had a better check out website.

it took me 20 minutes to get through with checkout due to the traffic on the site. by that time they'd sold out.

Well lets see, nothing new on store shelves as of late, finally broke down and got the TRU holographic Yoda off e-bay, that arrived a few days ago... other than that, nothing new on the storefront...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I finally found The Hunt For Grievous Clone Trooper pack at ToysRUs. It was $24.99. They had about 3 left his afternoon -but no gunships left. Its an awesome set, Captain Fordo (the red clone) is one of the best figures yet!

Today I also recieved 12" Luke and Anakin Skywalker from Sideshow! Both are just incredible figures! I highly recommend them both if you can track them down. Sould I open them or not?

ces or Darth Jax, did either of you order/recieve the Gentle Giant Boba Fett Statue yet?