Page 21 of 335 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    I have been checking about 5 stores a day in AUrora this week and no luck. It appears that most stores are only restocking with the initial cases. Oh well hopefully they get out all of the old stock so that we can start getting new products.

Ok Guys, new stuff! I picked up Mace Windu (Geonosian Rescue), Jango Fett (Final Battle), Taun We, Royal Guard, and Luminara Unduli at Toys'R'Us in Park Meadows this afternoon. Great find! No Qui-Gons there though. They still had a few Yoda and Clonetroopers there as well.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Woah! More stuff! I picked up Endor Rebel Soldier, Qui-Gon Jinn, Orn Free Taa, Maasif, Geonosian Warrior, and Dexter Jettster at Wal-Mart in Aurora on Abeline. Great find!

*I also ran into a couple of other gentlemen there who collect Star Wars figures as well. Big Star Wars fans also. I hope to seem them on the forums soon! Great talking to them.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Wink

GREETINGS EVERYBODY!!! I AM NEW TO POSTING ON THIS FORUM, BUT I HAVE BEEN READING IT FOR SOME TIME NOW. I WANTED TO FIRST OF ALL THANK EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME A COUPLE OF TIME IN SUCESSFULLY SCORING SOME FIGS. I DO APOLOGIZE THAT I HAVE NOT LOGGED IN PRIOR TO THIS BUT HOPEFULLY FROM THIS POINT ON I CAN BE OF HELP TO YOU GUYS AS WELL.
    I HAD THE PLEASURE THIS MORNING OF MEETING MR. JAYSPAWN AND HAD A NICE CHAT WITH HIM DURING THE MORNING HUNT.
    I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO ALSO SCORE THE ORN FREE TA/ MASSIFF WAVE ALONG WITH THE NEW MACE AND JANGO FIGURES (NO LUKES, VADERS OR "SHAVEN" REBEL SOLDIERS.) WAL MART IN PARKER HAD ONE LUKE BESPIN THAT I SCORED LAST NIGHT ALSO. BUT...THE HUNT CONTINUES
    IF I CAN HELP BY PICKING UP ANY EXTRAS FOR ANYONE LMK. I SEEM TO BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE A LOT, I HAVE A LOT OF CONNECTIONS IN THIS GAME AND I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP OUT MY FELLOW FANBOY!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH YOU ALL!

THANKS AND REGUARDS!!!

Cool! did they have any left after you got through with them, i am going there around 4 so i hope...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Mr. Hat,
    I think maybe there were a couple of rebel solidiers and a Qui Gon left, they historically re-stock around 3 or 4pm so it might behoove you to check back.

Talking

Hello all, Just wanted to thank both Darth Bane and Jayspawn for the help today at Wallmart. Look forward to getting to know you guys as we hunt those hard to find items

Thanks again you guys....talk to you soon.

Wolf

Castle Rock

Just wanted to let you know that I found ALL the new figures at Castle Rock Walmart today. Nothing at Target though.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I got the last Mace Windu at the Abeline Walmart, but did not score any other figures.

Stupid Wal-Mart! I just got bak, i was there at like 4, looked, nothing i needed, 12 royal guards, but nothing, asked the worker in the toys, no boxes left in the back... So MY hunt continues, although i do now have the initial E2 wave released on the 23rd after recieving my Royal Guard today in the mail... Its always a close miss with me and Wal-mart.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man