Page 214 of 334 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax
    found the titanium ultra falcon and vader TIE on the top shelf at wal-mart today. they were in the system as they scanned so i picked them both up. still haven't seen anything from the endor wave on the shelves as the mos eisley wave occupies the few spaces not taken up by dofine. want to get the LEGO star destroyer (and have seen it along with the sail barge at both target and TRU), but since i have no space to display anymore LEGOs i'm hesitant. i can tolerate keeping my toys in the box, but just seems doubly wrong to have LEGOs and not build with them.

I have to agree with you on the Lego's. I have about 8 sets I havent put together because of the space issues. I do get them on clearance though. I cant pass up a Slave 1 for 15 bucks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i'll never pass up a clearance deal, space or no space

Finally recieve my Qui-Gon Jinn Bust yesterday. Its an excellent piece. I'm glad GG is fianally getting into a few TPM Busts.

As some of you may have heard, SSG member Vulcantouch aka Jean has passed away a few days ago. Not sure how many of you have met Jean, but he was just as interesting in person as his posts here on SSG. I always enjoyed talking with him at least once a year at StarFest. He would always tell me what he was up to -making deals and trades of all kinds. Unfortunatly our last contact wasnt very pleasant -but I will miss him reguardless.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found the Dagobah X-Wing at TRU on Mississippi yesterday. There were 3 there as the boxes are HUGE! They're priced at $44.99 each.

Today I recieved my Boba Fett Bust made back in the day by Legends in 3-Dimention. I've wanted one for a very long time and now I have one! I rule!

I finally got my George in the mail a few days ago.

That sucks about VT, and I had no idea! His crazy link-filled posts will be missed.

i didn't understand half of what VT had to say, but never passed up a chance to read his posts. first R2, now VT - i think us colorado collectors are all doomed.

Today I sent off a photo of Moff Jejerrod to a guy I know in the UK whos gonna get it signed for me by Michael Pennington at Empire Day in a few weeks.

TRU on Mississippi reset their asiles, but nothing new stocked.

In Commerce City, I got two 501st Legion Troopers at the Target and the C-3PO with Ewok Throne at the Wal-Mart. Otherwise that city smells like pollution and garbage.

I finally, FINALLY got Scorch at the Broomfield Target today, along with Mace's Starfighter. Scorch was the red holo release, and there were several "older" figures there as well.

Way to go Jabba!! I am glad you finally got that figure. I still need to find the endor wave. I found it once about a month ago but couldn't afford it. I haven't seen it again.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."