Page 216 of 335 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3341
    i have finally seen some of the endor wave. picked up all but the death star gunner at various targets around the area. got a couple more 501st greatest battles, now if i can get me some more shocktroopers i'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    i have finally seen some of the endor wave. picked up all but the death star gunner at various targets around the area. got a couple more 501st greatest battles, now if i can get me some more shocktroopers i'll be happy.
    Jax, as of last night when I was at work at the Superior Target we had two shock troopers. I can check tonight to see if they are still there if you would like.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Randomly got the Death Star Gunner at Wal-Mart this morning, they had one (which I got) and a lone 3PO with throne, and many heroes and villans/greatest battles.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

i picked up 2 death star gunners to complete the endor wave. i'm now up-to-date because i was able to pick up a carded scorch as well at wal-mart. i'll be getting another in the commando pack, but now i've got the carded release to satisfy my completist ways.

Have some cool stuff on the way now. Expecting a case of the Deluxe Shock Trooper Minibusts tomorrow. Should be an awesome day of opening! Also getting 2 more selaed boxes of the Evolution cards.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Gearing up for the Original Trilogy DVD release on Tuesday, though I don't know which retailer to go to, since everyone seems to have cool promo items to along with it... Nothing new on the toy front though. I did get my epic scale balrog yesterday, and I thought I knew what "Epic Scale" meant but This is a truly epically huge figure, and I need a place to put it, right now He's hanging out in the guest bedroom, all lonely.

Its the Balrog's Room NOW mrhat!!!

I recieved my CASE of Clone Trooper Minibusts today. Got 2 of each. You know I'm all about the Clone Troopers!

My Sideshow Mace Windu should arrive in a few days. I'm also expecting a Han Solo Vest costume replica, and a few more sealed boxes of Evolution cards. Next few days should be fun.

Getting some photos ready to be sent out for autographs.

It's entierly true. I thought I could have him sit on my shelf which has a lot of over head room, well it was tall enough, but his wing span was too big and would require i cut off part of my clothes section wall. So Then I moved everything around so he could sit on a wire box, he seems fine there, but we will see how this goes for the long term. Finally got a chance to get the 501st trooper from hasbrotoyshope, grabbed one of those before they sold out (for the 3rd time). So all in all a good day (except that whole getting up at 6:30 this morning to work... New Family Guy, Simpsons, and American Dad! tonight, always look forward to that.

Couple of cool things in the mail today...

Recieved Sideshow's 12" Mace Windu. Awesome figure! I'm more pleased with it than I thought. I love the extra accessories -and he has a lot!

Got my 2 sealed boxes of Star Wars Evolution cards. Only pulled 2 autograph cards, Plo Koon (Matt Sloan) and Barriss Offee (Nalini Krishan). I didnt have Krishan's autograph yet so I'm happy.

Sideshow

I just ordered the Sideshow exclusive Plo Koon. I have to say Sideshow has the best ordering method. I got in an ordered in one minute. It generally takes 15 minutes or so, but that still not bad. Too bad Gentle Giant can't figure out how to do it that well. I have missed out on several exclusives with them because of their poor ordering process.