Page 219 of 335 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 3341
    I lucked out today. I was on the way to work and decided to get some cold medicine to make my day tolerable. It was 6 AM so the only thing open was Wal-mart in Westminster. I decided to check out the toy isle and they had just put out three cases of the Naboo/Endo wave. I was able to finish off the wave. There was another guy there who must have had most of them because he was digging through before me and didn't grab anything. Now I just need the Titanium C-3PO and I'm caught up for a day or two.

On a non-Star Wars note, I got my Real Action Hero Wolverine from Sideshow yesterday and he is most excellent.

Is that the X3 Wolverine ces?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ohh and I've been eyeing that one too. Looks well worth the price too. The only thing holding me back is the room to display it.

Registration for Celebration IV goes up October 30th!

Are you going ces? Anybody else?

I'm going for sure!

I'm torn about whether to go or not. I think it would be fun, but I don't know if I want to use up my vaction time to do it.

A friend who I'm going with is checking out our hotel in person sometime this week I think. He lives in LA, but we're staying in a hotel next to the Convention Center to avoid LA traffic.

Naboo Wave

It looks like Target is starting to get the Naboo wave, or at least part of it. I found three Vaders from that wave at my Target, but nothing else. DOn't know if they had the rest of the wave that sold out before I got there, or if Target is getting mixed cases in. I say this because they had a bunch of Sandtroopers and Endor wave there that wasn't there yesterday.

Oh I almost forgot. Did you guys see that shopstarwars.com has the RAH Shadow Stormtrooper up now. Kind of expensive but cool. Entertainment Earth is also taking orders for the ultra cool Attackus Falcon, but it is insanely spendy.

Saw the Boba Fett maquette at All C's. But it was on hold for somebody else.

Mine is still on order with NewForce. Did you order one ces?