Page 224 of 334 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3339
    Today I recieved my autograph package from Alan Harris (Bossk in ESB). He signed to me in silver my photograph and trading card. I love getting these back in the mail! I never know when I'm going to get them or who they are from.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got my Han shirt again, and wouldn't you know it, they just sent the same wrong one again. Oh well, hopefully I can get it sorted out later.

That sucks JabbaJohn! Twice in a row now! Thankfully, the custom shirts I've ordered have arrived correctly. I'm gonna place another order soon.

Looks like NewForce charged me for the Chewbacca Minibust! Did you get yours yet ces?

i got my shipping notice this morning for chewie from newforce - he should be arriving next week.

I should be getting Chewy on Tuesday!

ces and Jax, did you see the AFX Exclusive Coruscant Clone Trooper Bust? You have to pay now through paypal for shipping in May which stinks, but its pretty cool looking.

I also recieved my Tom Kane autograph from OfficialPix too! Tom does the voice of Yoda in Clone Wars.

found the cantina band tin at walmart. target had signage stating that coin album vader will only be sold 1 to a customer.

think i'm passing on the jango clone - i prefer mine helmeted.

I ordered the Clone bust. I thought it would be a nice addition. I haven't found much else lately. I found a few remnents of the new wave a week ago, but nothing since then.

I orderd the clone with my credit card, I didn't look to see if I was already charged for it. I was doing three things when I saw it come up for pre-order so I didn't have the ability to read the fine print.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    That sucks JabbaJohn! Twice in a row now! Thankfully, the custom shirts I've ordered have arrived correctly. I'm gonna place another order soon.

Looks like NewForce charged me for the Chewbacca Minibust! Did you get yours yet ces?
    It's nice to know that they can do it correctly. I just now reordered the shirt, and was charged slightly more, which I hope means that they actually put on the words this time. Now I need to return the mistake one and I'll be all set.

I've seen Kit Fisto at the Lafayette WM, but that's the only sign of any new figures recently.

The new Jango Bust IS helmeted. He comes with 2 differeny heads. This one is definatly gonna please.