Page 225 of 335 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3341
    Snow Day!!!

Nothing going on today. No mail, no anything going on today except for the snow.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i had to work today. nearly got stuck in the snow, the trip home that typically takes 10 minutes took an hour. but i did get my chewie bust from the nice UPS man out working in the snow.

UPS rules!

Well another snow day and another one without mail. I should have recieved my Chewy minibust a few days ago. Maybe It'll be here tomorrow.

Finally getting out of the house today. Work will be open today for sure.

Should be getting an armload of mail today! HEHE!

If and when Fed Ex starts shipping again in Denver I will get Chewy, Grevious, and Maul mini busts.

snow cleared enough for me to make it out of town for the holidays. should have lots of goodies to come home to (and hopefully a few to bring home with me as well).

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a great holiday with family and friends! Remember to dish on your Christmas goodies! Hope Santa is good to you all!

USPS rules too, a guy climbed up to my house like an hour ago with a package. And on a Sunday too!

saw while watching the bronco game that it was snowing once again, how much we end up with this time?

Less than an inch. But its supposed to snow tomorrow. I heard it might be big.

Anyways, good day for the mail yesterday. I recieved my AOTC C-3PO Minibust (finally!) which is not one of my personal favorites. Also recieved a nice photo signed from Mercedes Nogh (Rystall in ROTJ).

Recently, I've found several fradulent items at retail, which is disturbing. For Christmas, I got a Jedi Temple Assault Battlepack, which had the normal Anakin, but also clone pilots instead of the 501st clones. I returned it to the Broomfield Kmart (I didn't know if this was "adding to the problem" or not), and they had another just like it on the shelves.

Then at the Westminster Target, I saw four of the SA white clones from the ROTS and Greatest Battles collections. However, they were on the new Fifth Fleet Security Clone Trooper cards, and had the Utapau clone inserts!

I know Hasbro is dumb, but they're not THIS dumb; someone is doing all this. It's a little bit off-putting, since this is the first time I've seen anything like this, and I've been collecting for just short of ten years.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram