Page 231 of 335 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3341
    Today at the Lafayette WM, I got Holographic Obi-Wan, Combat Engineer Clone Trooper, R4-K5, and Commander Appo. They also had Yarael Poof, the Battle Droids, and the Clone Trooper Sergeant when I left.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

D'oh! I still cant find those Battle Droids!

Anyways, I got back my photo from Autographabilia back today signed by Michael Pennington (Moff Jejerrod). I sent in for the signing back in October (I think) so I've been waiting a while on this one.

Greatland Target in Aurora, got in a TON of Illum and Felucia Battle Packs. I'm still procrastinating on them though.

I'm going through the process of purchasing a Han Solo in Carbonite Replica from a dealer. It pretty exciting! I'll get pictures of the great delivery date (if I can figure out SSGs picture posting system).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Speaking of an overabundance of Battlepacks, Boulder Target had tons of each on an endcap today (and, what do you know, they were actually the correct figures!).

Finally some SW news from d-town, got 3 of the WalMart exclusive figures (Labria, Mace's Droid, and Nabrun Leeds and Kabe, but no Aura Sing, the one I really want) and got a Super Battle Droid green action there too.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Some more findingis around Denver. Target by the A-Mall had a fresh stock of their exclusive Battle Packs, Picked up an "Ambush on Ilum" pack, they also had tons of the Felucia packs, non tampered, however, the regular SW display area is dismal, a few Padme's, lightsabers, vehicles, and such of the like. Hopefully some new stuff will show up soon eh?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The Lafayette WM had two Jedi Training On Dagobah Battlepacks. I'm not sure whether or not I'll get this one.

I still have not seen the walmart wave and never found the cantina tin. I really just want to find Mace's droid and Sing, but don't we all....
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I've done pretty well with the final 22. I just need the Kabe Nabrium set and I'm done. I would have never guessed that that would be the figure I would have had a hard time finding.

Super Walmart on Chambers had those figures yesterday Dark Marble. Several of each. BTW, I found the newer figures NOT in the main figures aisle but one of the extra, overstock aisles.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Shoot, I won't be able to make it down there today!! Maybe tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."