Page 238 of 334 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3340
    I got the wave 2 Han today at the Westminster WM, and he was the only one in addition to several wave 1 figures (no McQuarries, though). Some little kid was carrying out the last V-wing.

At the comic shop somewhat near the TRU, I got the Princess Leia collection Luke pack, since I still needed it. They had every TAC figure, including the Stormtrooper and excluding Boba Fett, for between $10 and $25. Tomorrow they're apparently having a sale and some trivia contests.

Hey! My Celebration IV Badge set showed up today!

Went on a run this afternoon -nothin new.

Thanks again ces for hooking me up with the McStormtrooper!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Your welcome Jay. Nice seeing you again. You did have a good Star Wars day after all.

I got my badges about a week ago, and they forgot to send my lanyard and family passes. Thankfully I e-mailed them and they wrote back saying that I can pick them up at the show a day or two early.

I got my first Target paycheck on Friday, so I bought the Sith Infiltrator, V-wing, Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter, and the TSC TPM Obi-Wan (since it seemed like it was "new enough" and showed up again). I've been seeing the new vehicles more lately but I think I missed the boat on the Vader's Sith Starfighter, unfortunately.

My Jango Fett and Zuckuss Minibusts should be arriving tomorrow!

Also to my supprise, I got my TTM back from Ewan McGregor a few days ago. My 2 trading cards were returned unsigned but a signed photo of Ewan was included. So I'm pretty excited.

Jayspawn...good luck next week & I hope you have a blast. I'll wait to hear from you!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Have a great time a Celebration Jay. Hope you get a ton of autographs.

Hey all I found the new comic book wave at Wal-mart tonight. Be on the look out. The Parker & Chamber's wal-mart had several of each still left.

Hey, I got a few goodies before I leave for CIV...

Picked up the Titanium Series V-Wing and Obi-Wan's Starfighter (1st version)at Super Wal-Mart on Hampden.

DHL just dropped off my Master Replicas Collector's Society Membership kit. I was also able to get the Scaled Wedge Helmet on preorder.

Picked up all the new comic packs at Target by A-Mall, also got 4 of the 6 vintage figs (han, luke, leia, and bossk), and like last year, the things are vacu-sealed for extra hard to keep mint fun! They also had a few of the first wave from the 30th Ann. Collection, R2, Obi Wan, and maybe a Mace. They had a few lukes, hans, and a bossk left as far as vintage is concerned...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man