Page 24 of 334 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    I picked up Bespin Duel Darth Vader at Kohls at Arappaho Crossings. No luke though. Cool Vader figure.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Oh, and I saw Episode II: Attack of the Clones tonight. And so as not to give anything away, I think the ending makes up for other parts.

I get to go see it at 4 pm today, because i couldn't get out of school, o well. The Rocky Mountain News Gave it a B for good special effects, less Jar-Jar, more Yoda, and More C-3PO & R2-D2. He didnt give it an A because he thinks Hayden is a so called wooden actor much like jake lloyd, and also natalie Portman's acting isn't as good either.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Spoiler Warning

**Don't Read if you have not seen the movie** Mild Spoiler***

Did anyone else notice that the Massiffs were actually in the Tusken camp and not with the Geonosians.

SPOILER(S) BELOW, DO NOT READ UNTIL MOVIE IS SEEN!

Did anyone notice how the supposedly not to technologically advanced genosians managed to design the death star?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Two viewings since midnight Thursday and a planned digital experience tomorrow at the Denver Pavillions. Man, this is great isn't it?

Anyway- Kohls at Arapahoe hasn't put out anything new as of this evening. And if you're in that area, watch out at the Chinese Theater... 18 bucks a figure??? Geez, for the variety that they had on sale at the display table (the name will be omitted to save myself from libel) you could head just down the street to Target and pick them up at a third the price.

Go Avs tomorrow! The Netmeister is ever-hopeful...

$18!?!?!?!? Thats a little spendy. I am on vacation next week, so I think I am going to go to the Pavillions some weekday morning to see it again.
    Mild Spoiler***

I hope they make the clone pilot with the Republic Gun Ship when it is released this fall.

Well of note: Super Wal Mart Parker looks like a bunch of Gundarks went on a rampage in the isle. It's completely picked over, nothing to report save a few Luminara's and Clone Troopers hiding.

The DLP projection at the Pavillions is excellent, hopefully someone will calibrate the contrast/brightness as the former was too low and the latter was too high causing for some dark frames and some stairstepping in the picture. Lucasfilm was on hand at all the presentations today taping audience reactions for a new TV spot which was uber-cool (hopefully you guys'll get to see the Netmeister on TV in a few weeks!!! Sweet!)

Ok, I missed something. What figure is $18?

Jayspawn-

The scalpers that set up shop in the Chinese Theater at Arapahoe Crossings had EVERY fig for $18 (including Anakin OPD and Obi-Wan).