Page 247 of 334 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3339

Still looking for that series. Only got McVader and Hermi thanks to ces. Glad to hear they are showing though.

Recieved signed photos from LFCC of Christopher Malcolm (Zev Sensca), Gary Kurtz and Al Lampart (officer Dan jir).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Alright! Last night (late) I picked up General McQuarrie, Lando in Han's clothes, 4-LOM, and Elis Helrot. They had tourture Rack Han but I passed. No sign of McSnowtrooper unfortunatly. They were ptrtty well stocked too. Feels good to find new figures again. TRU on Mississippi.

Also got NECA's Dumbledore and Death Eaters!

Got home from work today to a nice surprise on my porch, my Wave 5 case from EE, had lots of fun with that, made my day. Now what to do with that extra yoda and stormtrooper...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    Got home from work today to a nice surprise on my porch, my Wave 5 case from EE, had lots of fun with that, made my day. Now what to do with that extra yoda and stormtrooper...
    As for me, I opened the Stormtrooper and now have three of that kind. IIRC, the other two have a fairly large "R" and "L" on the corresponding shoulders, while this one only has an "L" that looks like it's been toned down. My other two are boxed up right now so I could be wrong. He also comes with the folding pamphlet from wave 5, if anyone cares.

I think I'll either sell the Yoda to someone who wants it here, or just return it to a WM or Target.

Hey Jabba, if you don't want that yoda on kybuck I will take it!!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Found a CLEAN Sandtrooper at Super Target today by A-Mall.

Got my Dengar Minibust in the mail today. GG did another fantastic job on detail. Its quite incredible on this one.

I, too, found the clean white pauldron sandtrooper; it was at the Superior Target on Wednesday. I also got the white pit droids.

Found a slew of new figures at Kohels at Arapahoe Crossings. They had Malak, Revan, UGH Dark Troopers, Imperial Officers, Pit Droids, Pre-Cy Grievous and some others. No McFigures though.