Page 248 of 334 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3339

Comic Packs

Hey all, be on the look out for the new comic packs. I picked up all three including Anakin with droid, Butler Swan, and the Hobbie sets. They are really nicely done. I wish I could get more of the assassin droids without having to buy more of the Anakins. The best part is that they were on sale for $8.90. I also found a green clonetrooper.
    Be on the look out at Gordman's, I got three UGH's there this weekend in Souix City, Iowa. I never found the Dark Trooper at Kohls, but did get the concept snowtrooper.
    I also got my Obi-wan vs Anakin Statue from sideshow this week.

Hot damn ces! You've had a BUSY week! How big is that Anakin vs Obi-Wan Statue?

Still on the lookout for McStarkiller and McSnowtrooper.

I'm waiting for a bunch of stuff to show up in the mail. I was also able to preorder my Allison Sohn CE print -so I'm happy. Just waiting for the mail.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The statue is pretty big because of the base and fairly heavy. Unfortunately I currently don't have room to display it, so I had to rebox it up after a quick glimpse.
    Tracking down all of wave 5 has pretty much sucked. I think it is by far the most popular, and strongest of all of the waves this year. I still have several of the Legend variations to track down too.

Oh my God Jay you are almost to 6000 posts.

Holy crap! I am! Hehe. And that doesnt count the posts from the original SSG.

Found the Hobbie Comic pack the other day at Target while on sale. Nothing new aside from that. I have a bunch of autograph stuff going on. Awaiting signatures from Mark Hamill, Ronald Falk, Dave Prowse and Jeremy Bulloch.

I found the newest wave of figures today at Walmart. I got all but concept Han of course. The ewoks are cool as well as Tyco. The R2 and Anakin are just so so.

I just got back from the Flatirons Crossing Walmart and they had several of Everything from wave 4, 5, and 6. The only one I didn't find multiples of was the Star Killer Hero where I got the only one. Wave 7 was not out.

By the way if anyone could help me out, I am still looking for the saga legends clone troopers in yellow and red. I would really like one of each, so if you are kicking around the Boulder area and see any please let me know!! Thanks!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I've made only 1 big figure score in recent months. I found McSnowtrooper and TC-14 at Kohels the other day. Still on the lookout for McHan and StarKiller too.

I got 2 white sandtroopers today. Yesterday I walked into Target just as they were stocking and got 3 UGH's. Now I just need Luke, Biggs, and McStormie to finish all of them. Still no sign of McSolo, McStarkiller or the Darths. The McFigures are really cool, but they are a pain becasue they are so popular.

I've had a good 2 weeks. Today I found the Luke SNowspeeder, and Commander Cody Transformes. The AT-AT was gone. At Kohl's I picked up the last 3 UGH's that I needed. I cannot believe I completed the set, esp since I wasn't trying too hard since I had so much trouble last year. Hasbrotoyshop had wave 8 up, but they were all sold out by the time I checked the site. It's weird that they skipped over waves 7 and 7.5 on their site.

At the Lafayette WM, I just got TC-14, the maroon pit droids, the tan battle droids with silver markings, and the Biker Scout. They had more of the new Legends figures, including the blue clone, RA-7, and the blonde Imperial Officer, as well as some odd wave 5 figures.