Page 249 of 334 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3340
    I can't believe I scored 3 UGH figures at Walmart today: McQuarrie Fett, Vader and Biggs.

I found a McStormtrooper and McVader at KMart yesterday! I was pretty stoked too! Still on the lookout for McHan, McSnowtrooper and Starkiller.

I did recieve my Jawa minibusts in the mail as well as my Mark Hamill signed items from the OfficialPix signing.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got all of wave 7 at the Flatirons Crossing WM last night. I got the only Concept Han, but they had a few of all the others.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I got the red Clone Officer at the Broomfield Target. They still had the 1997 Garindan . . . thankfully it seems like Ackbar has sold already.

I recieved some photos from OfficialPix and a TPM Doug Chiang art portfolio in the mail yesterday. Sending a few prints to Chiang to get signed.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found wave 8 at Walmart this morning. The Wolfman figure and McRebel were already gone. The destroyer droid bubble is also way cool. I also lucked out and won the Raffle with Gentle Giant to get all of the Clone Commander Busts. They are $250. Ouch, but really cool.

I picked up the 2 new Target Exclusive Battle Packs today at my local Target. They only had one of each. They are Sensational and ginormous. Almost $50 each, but worth it for what you get.

At the Lafayette WM, I got the fourth set of Legends Battle Droids, which are the tan ones but without the silver battle damage (one slashed, one mostly clean). They also had about one each of the new Comic Packs, but I passed as I doubt they'll be very hard to find (if history is any indicator of the future).

Surprise!!

Wait, I'm not in Colorado.

My bad.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If anyone is interested, the Target off Highway 36 on Church Ranch Avs had about 50 of each giant endor and Hoth battle packs. Also the Target off Buckley had about 5 Arc-170 Fighter trooper battle packs left. I picked up another tycho at Wal-mart today in Westminster.