Page 253 of 335 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3341
    Sorry its been a while since i posted, been moving to loveland, and finally got the internet up today, so i figure why not tell you what i found in the land of love... Target off of I-25 and hwy 34 had ewoks, endor r2, holo vader, clone trooper with cloak, brown clone trooper, and a darktrooper. They also had Leia Starkiller and McBoba which they have had for several days now... I ordered Family Guy Blue Harvest from Amazon, should be showing up in a few days... Thats all from the north. Oh almost forgot, what's the deal with starland this year, just about 3 months before the show and not a single guest mentioned yet, so either they are keeping it a secret, or they have nothing...
    Last edited by mrhat; 01-14-2008 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Starfest
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I got Obi-Wan's Starfighter with Hyperspace Ring at the Westminster TRU yesterday. They still had several, and quite a few wave 8 figures (no McRebels still, and I got the last Destroyer Droid).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Comic Packs

I picked up the new comic packs at Wal-mart today. It looks the the Twins are short-packed, which makes sense since they are straight repacks. Over-all not the most exciting comic packs to date.

Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    I picked up the new comic packs at Wal-mart today. It looks the the Twins are short-packed, which makes sense since they are straight repacks. Over-all not the most exciting comic packs to date.
    The twins have been repainted - Luke now has a blue blanket instead of a yellow one and Leia has a pink blanket instead of blue, and Luke's eyes are now open. Also, the plastic cloaks on Obi-Wan and Bail have been changed to cloth ones.

I haven't seen them yet, though.

Today at the Westminster Target I got the 7th Legion Trooper and the Rebel Vanguard Trooper. They also had some earlier, slightly rare figures from 2007, but no other wave 7.5 stuff, as well as the Droid Factory Battle Pack and quite a few Mighty Muggs and bobbleheads if anyone's interested.

The Westminster WM rearranged the aisle slightly but had nothing new. They must've moved their Rebo Band packs since they had a bunch just a few days ago but I didn't see any today.

Picked up the Wal-Mart comic packs. I passed on the Galactic Marine set -just doenst look that great. They had TONS of those though and very few of the Obi & Bail w/ twins. I like the baby repaints. Wonder which one is a boy and which one is a girl?

Anyways, Notyhing noteworthy in stores that I've found. I recieved Sideshow's 12" Boromir figure in the mail and Acme's Slave Leia Character Key. I won a Premium Format Princess Leia off Ebay for an awesome price. Problem is space -Eeeh. Also waiting for the last of my items to ship from Master Replicas. Gonna be $$$ since they are charging everything at once.

I sent off my items to Wattographs to be autographed by Joel Edgerton (Owen Lars).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

About time starland gave us some guests to tide us over til the big list is given. Daniel Baldwin and Nichelle Nichols. So some big names, though it seems Nichelle was at starfest not to long ago. Found a few things here in loveland spirit of anakin, r2-b1, Rebel Vanguard Trooper, and A-Wing Pilot. That's about it for now, til next time.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Nichelle attended StarFest a few years ago, but she was very popular and she's been busy latley too. ie: Heroes on NBC.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Today at Wal-Mart (technically in Westminster, I think, though it's not the one I refer to as "Westminster Wal-Mart"), I got the Keller/Marine and Boba/RA-7 comic packs as well as a Hawkbat Clone. They had many more of the packs (no babies) and a few wave 7 figures.

At the somewhat nearby Target, I got R2-B1 and the blue-eyed Imperial Officer. They had the Vanguard Trooper, Hawkbat Clone, and 7th Legion Trooper as well, all with coins still (thankfully).

Today at the Superior Super Target I got Holographic Vader. They had a few other figures from waves 7 and 7.5 as well as some different Saga Legends figures just to mix it up.