Page 257 of 334 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3339
    Jay, get Rahm Kota, he is a superb figure. I think you would like it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Today at the Superior Target, I looked closer at the 501st Clones . . . some a**hole switched out the SA mold ones for the quick-draw ones from the Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack (they didn't have waist articulation or stripes on the legs, and I could see the bubble was glued poorly back onto the card). I'm willing to bet that's why there were so many at the WM as well; someone wanted to replace the older ones with these. So just be careful when you're getting them . . .

I got a few more Force Unleashed Troopers today. I also snagged a carded Captain Neyo, but no sign of the rest of that wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Today at the Superior Target, I looked closer at the 501st Clones . . . some a**hole switched out the SA mold ones for the quick-draw ones from the Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack (they didn't have waist articulation or stripes on the legs, and I could see the bubble was glued poorly back onto the card). I'm willing to bet that's why there were so many at the WM as well; someone wanted to replace the older ones with these. So just be careful when you're getting them . . .
    You are right Jabba, the 501st figures at Walmart next to Flatirons mall are the quick draw versions. And I got some pro-active managers at the Superior Target to pull the swapped ones off the pegs and start looking into the person(s) responsible.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I can't believe people are STILL swaping stuff like that, WM off of 34 & Denver in LOVELAND had one of the Jabbas Palace sets, and Y0wza had been swapped for a 1997 BIB FORTUNA!?!? Not like those sets are going terribly fast but come on! Nothing else to report on in the land of the north, oh, so who's going to Starfest this year?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    You are right Jabba, the 501st figures at Walmart next to Flatirons mall are the quick draw versions. And I got some pro-active managers at the Superior Target to pull the swapped ones off the pegs and start looking into the person(s) responsible.
    Awesome! Hopefully the guy gets caught . . . I don't know if there are legal repercussions for this (it's pretty much stealing), but maybe he'll at least be stopped from doing it again. At least they're off the pegs, thanks a ton for doing that.

On another note, I got the Aayla Starfighter yesterday. It seems plain without the stickers and it's probably not necessary for everyone, but I like it.

Found a lone Juno Eclipse at WM on Denver and HWY 34, no signs of the other figs from the wave, they had tons of the Saga Legends (mostly Pit Droids, Vaders, and 501st troopers) and a skimp selection of 2008 wave 1. At least these are beginning to show up right?

I've run into TFU figures several times. Dont seem to be that popular -the troopers are cool but cant justify getting them yet.

I should be getting my 12" Commander Praji from Sideshow anytime now.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Awesome! Hopefully the guy gets caught . . . I don't know if there are legal repercussions for this (it's pretty much stealing), but maybe he'll at least be stopped from doing it again. At least they're off the pegs, thanks a ton for doing that.
    It is cool that this time they are taking it very seriously so I hope something comes out of it. It was a good spot Jabba, I wouldn't have noticed the difference without really looking at them and I have both versions of the figure. I went back and double checked my SA versions to make sure I didn't get any swapped ones, fortunately they are all correct.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Finally broke down and bought McQuarrie concept chewbacca and Han Solo from ebay, put that stat tax refund to some good use right? I figure it was a heluvalot cheaper than getting them from starfest..