Page 258 of 334 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3339
    Found the Evo Trooper and Jumptrooper at WM on 34 today, they were the only ones left, kind of weird the troopers of all things would be left an not even a Juno Eclipse...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

At the Target on 144th and Huron, I got the Obi-Wan and Anakin Order 66 sets and the Kashyyyk Trooper (the only one). There were several of each Order 66 set except for Tsui Choi, and someone had returned a few of last year's Yoda sets and swapped the trooper out for the Utapau one (and another one, I think), with Tsui Choi's trooper's gun. I'm assuming the prick is selling the Tsui Chois and keeping the BARC Troopers, but hopefully the rest of us will be able to find them soon.

I also got Juno Eclipse at the WM down the road from there. There were two more of her, and all of them were near the back of the pegs for some reason. They still have a buttload of army builders there, including several (legitimate) 501st Troopers.

It's probably the same jerk who has been returning all of those clones. I have seen them returned at over 10 different stores. I think he has returned over 100 clones.

Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    It's probably the same jerk who has been returning all of those clones. I have seen them returned at over 10 different stores. I think he has returned over 100 clones.
    I think so, too. Now it's not even making sense . . . why would you return an Utapau clone, from the movies, in order to steal either a Kashyyyk clone or a yellow BARC Trooper? That baffles me.

Havnt seen too many exciting things in stores latley.

Been busy myself with several autograph projects. Going to StarFest next week. Getting Zachary Quinto and Nichelle Nichols to sign a few projects I'm working on.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

It seemes to me that Zachary Quinto's Autograph is more expensive than it ought to be... Not even Nichelle Nichols is $40... I suppose I shouldn't question the pricing teir of StarFest, I myself will be getting Adam Baldwin's

$40 is about right for Quinto. He's been a several hit tv shows, Heroes and 24. And hes gonna be in one of the biggest movies of 2009. Personally, I think Quinto's gonna get more popular.

They also added Masi Oka (also from Heroes) but hes going to promote Get Smart. Its unknowen wether hes signing or not (I hope so because hes not an easy one to get)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Has anyone seen the Tsui Choi Order 66 set yet? I also read on the RS forums (gotta keep a leg up on the competition, y'know) that he's been scarce at most Targets around here. There were a few sets at the Target on 36 (no Tsui) and none at the one in Broomfield. The Broomfield one did however have two more switched 501st troopers and one real one.

I'm going to look for Tsui Choi again tomorrow but any help here would be hot.

I'll be going out for a toy run tomorrow, if I spot Tsui Choi i'll pick one up for you, and if you end up finding one, well target has a good return policy

Try the Superior Target, they just put theirs out and they have all of them.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."