Page 259 of 335 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3341
    I saw the order 66 sets (finally) at Target today, no Choi though. They had them on display at the registers, not back in the toy aisle.

Thanks guys, I will try the Superior Target today or tomorrow. Thanks for the offer mrhat; if it doesn't work out then I might work something out with you (but don't get one quite yet).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Went to target, not only did they not even have the order 66 oacks, it seems as though they haven't updated their stock in quite some time, well except the bobble heads, and the Jedi Legacy evolution packs...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The Target by 36 and 287 had them as of 5PM

Crap, I just got back from the Superior one and they didn't have any. I'm going to the one ces mentioned in a little bit, I guess.

well if you cant find any i do have a couple extra loose ones.i bought 5 to get the barc troopers.so i have 4 extra loose ones if any one needs one.let me know or they will rot in the package all by them selves.

Thanks, but I did end up getting the set (at the Broomfield Target). I also got the Sev set and the only non-tampered 501st clone to take advantage of the coupon.

Anyone who's going to be at Star/Horror/Game-fest, I will be in the costume contest for the first time with my roomate (Look for the Mad Hatter and Red Riding Hood), so I can always use a cheering section, additionally if anyone is around on Sunday about 11, we could also use a chering section for the Terror Trivia contest

Found a lone Tsui Choi order 66 pack behind a proverbial mountian of Obi wan and Luminari Unduli packs by the registers

Today at the Boulder Target, I got Maris Brood, Rahm Kota, Battle-Damaged Vader, and another Kashyyyk Trooper to hit the $25 mark and get the discount. Those were the only ones of those figures, but there were a Juno Eclipse or two left as well as an AT-AP.