Page 263 of 334 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3339
    I think I will avoid the midnight madness. The ROTS glute was horrible and since I am only going for the Falcon and maybe the torrent fighter I think I can sleep in. I am avoiding all things clone wars except vehicles so I don't mind overlooking the figures. It will be awesome to hear of all of the stories of that night and that day however. Are you going John?
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    I think I will avoid the midnight madness. The ROTS glute was horrible and since I am only going for the Falcon and maybe the torrent fighter I think I can sleep in. I am avoiding all things clone wars except vehicles so I don't mind overlooking the figures. It will be awesome to hear of all of the stories of that night and that day however. Are you going John?
    I am indeed planning on going. I don't know if I'll have to work then (I got a job at the Lafayette King Soopers for the next few weeks) but I should probably put in a request today so I don't have to; I'll get my schedule for that a week from tomorrow so I'll know then. I don't know what all I'll get there, especially with TRU's higher prices, but I think it will be fun just to go anyway.

I'm also currently in the process of finally opening my figures that have been in boxes for nearly a year and putting up shelves; I now have a lot more space in which to do it.

My local Target messed up and put out some of the Clone Wars stock early. I got 3 new galactic heroes, evolution Padme. They had put out the retread figures, but I was not going to pay $8 for a figure I already have. Just as I was leaving the aisle a manager came by and told the stocker that they were not to put them out yet. By the time I finished getting groceries I swung back by and they were all put back. A least I have a few less things to buy on the 26th

The Walmart has all of the clone Wars stuff out to tease and tempt, but when you take it to the register it comes up as Do Not Sell. Lame

I read that the Flatiron Crossing WM put out the Clone Wars figures and the Lafayette WM put out the Falcon a few days ago but everything was returned to the back.

My work schedule worked out so I have Friday off and don't work on Saturday until the afternoon, so I'll have plenty of time to get what I want. I'm planning on going to TRU at 10:30 or 11 and getting enough to buy Grievous and seeing how the prices are and going from there; then I'll hit up the nearby WM to get the figures since they're way cheaper there; then wait until the next day to go to Target (probably the one on Huron since it's close), get Commander Fox (even though Hasbro said he'd be out the 27th, I'll still check), and anything else I didn't already get.

Also, the WM near Huron used to have a ton of cheap clones; now they only have some wave 1 remnants and a Biggs or two.

Went to a couple targets down south, the star wars pegs are empty for this weekend. WM is gonna have to take down stuff to have room, the pegs were packed with old figs. Did find some of the earlier waves of Joe that i'd missed previously.

Today at the Superior Target, the SW pegs were empty in a larger section except for a Transformer, some new Commander Fox dress-up kits, and repackaged cheap lightsabers. There was a sign that said something would be coming soon (wonder what? ) and the tags were up for everything except the Falcon. They had a $20 space for "Cinema Scenes" in addition to the Battle Packs, vehicles, and Evolutions, so I have no idea what those are. Anyway, in the clearance section a few rows over, I found and bought two Utapau Clone Troopers from the TSC line for $1.66 each. They had several Imperial Officers for the same price but nothing else.

So is anyone else going to Midnight Madness tomorrow? If not, where do you plan on going?

I Still am undecided about the midnight madness. I have not ever really liked them in the past. Still may go though.

i'll go to MM, but not gonna show up early to be the first one in the door. i wonder who TRU/WM think the real market for star wars toys are - the kids or collectors??? not sure many 8 year olds will be showing up to buy toys at midnite, but certainly plenty of adults will be showing up to buy stuff for themselves.

target has nothing but empty pegs, i've seen some signs saying "we're building something special" and some that say "star wars returns July 26"

i did purchase most of the new release galactic heroes yesterday at cherry creek target, how they scanned through the register i don't know. they were the only star wars items on the shelf.