Page 27 of 334 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    Yeah Mesa Verde is a dead cell, its a tourist thing, heck i live here and i have been there all of once. R2-D2 painted black... how interesting. I got the Episode 1 Lithograph Set for 10 bucks at B. Dolton sweet 20 lithos, wow! they are ordering more, i got the last set. Even the lady who working there had one on reserve for herself, i saved 81% wow. If you want one, Barnes and Nobles website has them for $9.99, like the B. Dolton
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Yeah I went to Wal-Mart on Abeline today. They really do need to restock. It looks like the death of Star Wars in there. I've been hitting a lot of stores latley but no luck finding much. No sign of Palpatine in the area yet. Soon I hope.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ok, this just occured to me. Which of you guys have found the TIE Bomber? I visit Wal-Marts frequently and still have yet to see it. I've found the Snowspeeder but no sign of the TIE.

BTW, JCPenny in Aurora Mall had a table of Playschool Star Wars sets for good prices. Worth checking out if you're into that.

Mandalorian Candidat did, he was only visiting Mesa Verde, and that Wal-mart has them because its in Mesa Verde, not much collecting up there, so if you want to spend a couple days going to get a TIE Bomber, go there apparently.

Blah! Stupid Wal-Marts!

Dont worry Jay, i have yet to see a TIE Bomber at W-M. If i had the directions and the time i would drive up to Mesa Verde, they probobly have some OLD stuff if they still have the "R2-D2 Painted Black" maybe they have a 12'' Yoda and Luke or 2...

Jay, I only saw them once, and that was 4/23 at the abilene Walmart. If you see Snow Speeders, that means that you just missed the Tie Bomber because they are packed together. I had ordered a tie Bomber from New Force Comics. If they ever send it to me, you are welcome to it Jay.

Thanks ces. Let me know if if ever comes in.

Found the TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder once in Walmart. Someone tried to hide the goods behind some Lego merchandise. Goo dThing I was shopping for Lego that Day.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Hey guys, I didn't find anything in my runs today. I didn't go too far because it is so hot and I don't have A/C in my car. Walmart on Abilene has not been stocking because they cut the Star Wars isle in half. Now they won't stock for a long time because the pegs are over flowwing with peg warmers.
    I finally got home and was happily received my Clone Captain and Clone Comander. The 2 12" KB exclusives were sitting on my door step.