Page 279 of 334 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3339
    Yeah, I've never seen it in stores and I don't think anybody else has, either. I wonder if the spectacular failure of the Sarlacc set prevented it from getting there? That's a shame, since it's really great.

Target Rancor

Target still has it available on-line. Here is a direct link

http://www.target.com/Star-Wars-Coll...%20wars&page=3

I got the Jabba set at the Broomfield Target for $21.99. The Westminster and Huron Targets had their sets at $23.99, and only the Westminster one (Church Ranch) had some Jabba sets but no Yavin ones. That one also had a repackaged Imperial Engineer with a U-3PO leg, meaning they had the ESB wave but I missed it.

Found a lone melty face emperor at target in Loveland, they didn't have anything else new, but the ESB wave was there, just got snatcehd up before I got there.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Randomly decided to pay a visit to the greeley target, found rocket droid, green clone, and jar jar as well as the Darth Revan Mighty Muggs figure, which was pretty cool.

after much internal debate picked up a scramble on yavin battlepack. this was the second time i'd actually seen it at target and was worried if i didn't go ahead and get it i might miss out on it. the first i'd seen was 23.99, but at riverpoint it was only 21.99.

I ordered the Hoth Trooper from Hasbrotoyshop.com on the off chance it would be one of the few with a skirt. I lucked out and when it came today it did indeed have a skirt. Totally different looking then I expected. It is this small soft goods white skirt.

found the ugnaut and medical friget leia at loveland target, nice to them having new stuff... they had a few red CW battle droids, but nothing else of interest, probly check wal-mart after work.

I got the 41st Elite Corps clone from the Huron Target today. The Boulder Target also had one each of the wave except for the elusive Kit Fisto. I still haven't seen any of the ESB wave, or the Yavin pack for a good price.