Page 28 of 334 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    cool for you ces, clones and all, bad run though... I had a run, unsucessful though. nothing at the mall, or target... If you are in a dire need for a yoda, all c's has all the ones Taget had gotten, I was afraid to look at the price tage though.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I saw yhe same thing Mrhat. I looked and then quickly looked away in horror. I think they wanted $30 or $40 for it. They also had Djas Puhr for the same price. Messa say dat crazy.

Most any wait is better then suffering the indignity of paying for one at All C's.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

tisk tisk all c's, shame for shame, 40 dollars for something we can get for 5.99-8.99 depending on where you go, i would hate to see how much a Dooku would run there...

Scaplers are bad, It very rare that I buy from scalpers unless it's a vintage item or an exclusive no longer carried. I usually go to one guy in New Jersey who if he has the rare figures only charges maybe three or four bucks more than what the stores are charging for them. Plus he always puts stuff aside for me. I don't consider him to be a scalper however.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I only consider a person to be a scalper if they go to retail stores to get their figures and then jack up the price. If somebody orders a case and sells them they can sell them for whatever price they want or can get and they're not a scalper in my book.
    On a seperate note, did you guys see the post on the main page about Hasbro short packing the new Han and Chewie? I am not sure if I buy it though. There has been so many rumours about the big H short packing this time around and none of them have been true yet. The Bespin Luke was the closest to being short packed, and he was packed 2 per case. I wonder if the report came from someone trying to create a panic among collectors. Besides it is only one report.

Hey guys, I guess I was mistaken. Hasbro is short packing the new figures. Here is their listed case break down:

84851x17 Collection 1 Case
    x2 Jango Fett (Final Battle)
    x2 Mace Windu Geonosian Rescue
    x2 Darth Vader (Bespin Duel)
    x2 Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter Pilot
    x1 Han Solo (Endor Raid)
    x1 Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture)
    x2 Luke Skywalker (Bespin Duel)

But don't worry and pay scalper fees. Hasbro has the same figures packed in another case with the following break down:

84851x18 Collection 1 Case
    x1 Jango Fett (Final Battle)
    x1 Mace Windu Geonosian Rescue
    x1 Darth Vader (Bespin Duel)
    x3 Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter Pilot
    x3 Han Solo (Endor Raid)
    x3 Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture)

You all know how long it generally takes to get the new waves here, and I am still trying to find Djas. Also, most of our stores have a glut right now, so by the time they are ready to restock, hopefully they stock with case 51-18

phew i thought for a moment Hasbro was trying to screw us royally. well good thing they did a case re-pack, we will be getting good amounts in say a month or so.

Thats what I call scalpers too ces. And they always have some attitude too. Have you guys noticed that?

Do you guys know when the Arena playset is supposed to be coming out?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

According to Walmart, the arena playset is suppose to be available 9/26/02.

I have noticed that scalpers always have attitude. Maybe they become that way after being yelled at by collectors. I ran into two scalpers working Walmart a week or two ago. One kept blocking me from the pegs as the other was looking through them grabbing all of the Yodas, Count Dookus, and Hangar Anakins. Later I saw them doing the same thing to kids in the Hot Wheel section.