Page 287 of 335 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3341
    i can't believe it. over the weekend i saw the TPM wave, today i find cad bane. i guess hasbro is releasing new stuff after all.

There are carded images of Ugnaught showing up now. Yesterday I got the "final" two 2009 Clone Wars waves from Hasbro. I would like at least one extra of the Senate guard and Matchstick. Now I just need slave Leia and I am caught up, thought the new exclusives are suppose to be out any day now.

made a fairly large round today, to toys r us, wal mart, target, etc, not a damn thing out there where i went anyways, toys r us had the worst selection, a few legends, no legacy and a hanful of clone wars, which was weird because I thought TRU was re-setting their SW section back to the front, but the disney princesses had the spot.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

It was my birthday this weekend and thanks to some gifts and extra money via jury duty I made up for lost time with my Star Wars purchases. Besides the Turbo Tank which seems to be out everywhere now, I picked up the new Ashoka and Cad Bane for my kids on Thursday, I got the pilots evolutions sets at the Westminster Walmart on Friday, I got the Imperial V-Wing and Tie Interceptor with the free Ponds at TRU on Saturday, and my wife picked up the new Y-Wing for me at the Boulder Target this morning.

It was an expensive weekend, and I am thinking of how to blow the last of my birthday money. It was a great birthday and a good weekend for some stuff I was surprised to see. For a minute there I didn't think I was going to find the Y-wing at retail...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Had a good day off yesterday. Picked up Queen Amidala, Legends Chewy, and Holo Sidious then sent off for the mail-away Qui-Gon & Eopie.

SuperTarget by Aurora Mall had the Clone Wars Y-wing Bomber. 3 of em. No sign of the Jedi wave anywhere.

IKEA needs to get on the ball about building in Centennial.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got the Eopie in the mail yesterday. I'm going to send away for 2 more. No new finds for me.

I also got my Eopie within the last few days. Today I got the AAT Driver Battle Droid and repainted Biker Scout at the Broomfield Target, along with some spiffy $1 magnets from the front of the store. The Westminster TRU had some Gunships and Imperial V-wings, but no TIE Interceptors. The TPM wave is still popping up here and there, but no ROTJ yet.

EDIT: I got Luminara at the Huron Target. They had several Legends and Clone Wars figures, but the only BD figure was Wioslea. They had the little gray sticker, so hopefully more will be in soon. There was also a Y-wing, but the box was pretty beat-up and I'm waiting for birthday or Christmas so I passed for now (though I'm really excited for it and glad to at least see it out there).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The new Y-wing is awesome Jabba! Technically this is the only "Clone Wars" vehicle that I have bought for my collection. Everything else usually came from or can be seen in the movies. I love watching the cartoon with my kids, and my daughter is kind of getting into the figures, but I have stayed away until now. The Y-wing is just a lot of fun!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    The new Y-wing is awesome Jabba! Technically this is the only "Clone Wars" vehicle that I have bought for my collection. Everything else usually came from or can be seen in the movies. I love watching the cartoon with my kids, and my daughter is kind of getting into the figures, but I have stayed away until now. The Y-wing is just a lot of fun!
    Good to hear it! Hopefully more of these will hit the shelves, since most of the stores are choking on those ARC-170s. Is it much bigger than the OT Y-wing? I haven't seen any comparison pictures of the two, so I'm not sure.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm remodeling my new house and its taking up most of my time, but hoping to get a quick toy run tomorrow.

Picked up Wave 2 of of the Terminator 2 figures at TRU. Incredible figures -couldnt pass them up.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett