Page 288 of 334 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3339
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Good to hear it! Hopefully more of these will hit the shelves, since most of the stores are choking on those ARC-170s. Is it much bigger than the OT Y-wing? I haven't seen any comparison pictures of the two, so I'm not sure.
    I haven't had a chance to put them side by side but i would say that is a little bigger. It is also a big yellow and white ship so it is visually stunning and does look and feel like a lot of toy.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Picked up the Ewoks 2pk at Super Target by the Town Center yesterday morning. Only figure from the Jedi wave left.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw parts of the ROTJ repack wave. All were missing the new Ugnaught.

girlfriend got me most of the ROTJ wave for my birthday, so they are out there somewhere.

No new stuff aside from seeing two of the repacked AOTC Obi-Wans at the Target on 120th, but I got a ton of older stuff today. There was a toys and collectibles show today near I-25 and 120th, and there was an absolute ton of Star Wars stuff to get. I even went back after getting more cash; it was just insane. I didn't even know about it, and my parents read about it in the newspaper, thinking it was going to be just a show of old toys; thankfully, I decided to go with them, and it paid off big-time.

Here's the haul:
    *Scout Trooper, POTJ dirty version - $4
    *Clone Trooper (Firing Jet Backpack), deluxe ROTS - $8
    *B'omarr Monk mail-away - $5
    *I Am Your Father's Day two-pack - $5
    *Cantina Band Member, Star Wars Weekends - $20
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi and Bail Organa Comic Pack (Wal-Mart Exclusive) - $15 - I almost got this for $30, so I'm SO glad I kept looking around!
    *Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack (Kmart exclusive) - $20
    *Imperial AT-ST, from 1996 - $15
    *Cruisemissile Trooper - $5 - Frassk would be proud
    *Airspeeder, Expanded Universe concept vehicle - $10
    *Jedi Starfighter, teal Clone Wars version - $10
    *AT-AT Walker - $65

All in all, an extremely pleasant and unexpected surprise.

sounds like quite the haul. congrats on the score.

Really nice score JJL.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Has anyone been able to pick up the Ugnaught? I have seen the wave at least 5 times at Target. Many times I must have just missed it because it is the only figure missing. If you see the recarded Scuba Trooper with the ROTJ wave, then that is the case with the Ugnaught.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    sounds like quite the haul. congrats on the score.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Really nice score JJL.
    Thanks! Hopefully this weekend I can go home and open it all. That should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ces
    Has anyone been able to pick up the Ugnaught? I have seen the wave at least 5 times at Target. Many times I must have just missed it because it is the only figure missing. If you see the recarded Scuba Trooper with the ROTJ wave, then that is the case with the Ugnaught.
    No, I still haven't seen anything from this wave, aside from the aforementioned repacked Obi-Wan, which isn't in the same case as the Ugnaught anyway. Seems like the wave is getting out there in decent numbers, from the sound of it, but I just wish I could get it. Apparently people are finding the ROTS and ANH waves now, too, according to a few other collecting sites. This is definitely becoming more like the end of 2007, where it was just a rush of several waves all at once.

Oh, and I still haven't seen the Coleman/Jango Geonosis Assault pack. Is it still around? Seems like the three humans are the slowest sellers.

I found the Grey Ugnaught on the way to work yesterday. I would like to find one more to swap heads with my extra Ugnaught from before. I hear that the ANH wave is starting to hit retail now.