Page 29 of 334 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    Oh, and according to Cargo bay it is going to be released 9/1/02. The arena playset that is...

http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps...bay/browse/345

Well it looks like we're gonna wait a little longer. Oh welll. Hey that X-Wing that Toys'R'Us is goinna have sure looks cool! SInce we've seen packaged pictures, I can't imagine it'll be too long before it shows.

Oh, I've been finding a LOT of Bespin Lukes. They are the clean versions and I have still to find a bloody one. For you who have them, where did you get them? Out of idle curiosity.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey Jay, I found my "Bloody" Lukes at Walmart in Parker. I have also seen quite a few at the Toys-R-us at Park Meadows. I will be glad to pick you up one if I see some more.

I went to TRU in Aurora tonight where I came across an employee stocking a fresh case of Bespin Lukes, all clean versions. Go figure. I'm checking the Park Meadows TRU tomorrow and will check out the Lukes.

Darth Bane, I may take you up on that. I'll let you know.

Hey Jay,
    I found mine at the Abilene Target. Over all I don't think there is too much difference between the two figures. I had found a clean version at Khols about a week earlier. The bloddy hand version has a better paint deco on his face.

I picked up an Ammo Wagon and Falumpaset at KB Toys at Buckingham Mall just last night. There were 2 others that somebody else had. But it was a pretty good find, an odd one at that.

Might be a good idea to keep an eye on KB.

I just found the new Anakin and Nexu deluxe figures at Target on Buckley. The packaging was rather damage, but I grabbed them all the same. I checked the Target on Abilene, but as ussual they had squat. So be on the lookout for these, if you into the deluxe figures.
    The Nexu is really cool, as is the Geonosian Warrior the is sliced and diced. The Anakin is not that great, but at least his sabers are removable

cool for you ces, i think the flaumpiset only comes tri-logo, since they were only released overseas, and only now are surfaceing in the US. well at least the deluxes are showing up now, here, now just the han endor acklay etc...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

When the Falumpaset first came out, it did come in a regular box through the now defunct etoys.com. I thought that since KB bought out most of their stock and their website and email design, the American box might be resurfacing.