Page 297 of 335 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3341
    I finally got the five new comic packs today at the Huron Target; it was my third visit this week, so I guess third time's the charm. They also had the Krayt/Sigel and Katarn/Vong packs if anyone cares.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Found the remaining 3 comic packs of the final wave at Target by A-mall this afternoon, it looks like they had one set of the packs, so as of then the Shadwo Stormtrooper and Black Hole hologram as well as the Yellow Clones packs were still there. StarFest was pretty good this year, Didn't spend a whole lot of money in the dealers room this year, I found it atrocious that one of the merchants had the last wave of comic packs marked at $40..., Ended up with Tim Rose, Summer Glau, Garett Wang, and Mirina Sirtis autographs, The costume contest was kind of lame this year, less the War Machine costume, and the Alien costume as well. Had fun all around, and now the countdown begins to next StarFest!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Had a blast at StarFest this year. I managed Tim Rose for the weekend -thanks for coming by mrhat! Got to hang out with the other guests as well which were all very nice. Didnt find anything in the dealer's room. Selection was pretty dismal.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Wouldn't miss it for the world jay! Always look forward to the 3rd weekend in April

I got the STAP at Westminster TRU and another $6 Gungan at Westminster Walmart. TRU had another STAP but no Speeder Bikes; luckily I got one from the Times Square store a few weeks back. No sign of the Force Unleashed sets yet, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Talking

I have been having a string of bad luck tracking down Star Wars lately. I have not found the cold Obi wave yet, and keep missing the new comic packs. I finally ordered the comics from Hasbro last week and got them earlier this week.

WELL FINALLY SOME LUCK. I decided I would swing by TRU on my way back from an Oil Change. I got the entire new wave of Expanded Universe figures. The figures are unbelievable. This is the wave I have been waiting for since I saw pictures at last years Comic Con. There is not a dud in the pack. Anyway this was the TRU on Mississipi. They had 2 cases worth. There was another guy there who took the Phase I dark trooper and a Space trooper. I am sure they will go quick. No sign of the Force Unleashed sets though. HAPPY HUNTING.

Went out to TRU in Fort Collins (apparently it's new) looking for the EU wave as well, they didn't have any sign of it, so I assume they are rolling them out on May 1st, did, however score both the Force Unleashed packs. Now I don't know if my TRU rewards card had anything to do with it or if there's a secret BOGO sale going on, but I only paid the price for one ($29.99) and got both, so check out your local TRU or perhaps go to a not so local one if you wanted to score these nice sets at 3 dollars a figure! Happy Hunting (Now With Pictures)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toys.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	22901

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reciept.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	22902
    Last edited by mrhat; 04-23-2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Add Pictures

I forgot to mention in my earlier post. Remember that this wave has the redox Bespin Guard mixed into the case assortment.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    Went out to TRU in Fort Collins (apparently it's new) looking for the EU wave as well, they didn't have any sign of it, so I assume they are rolling them out on May 1st, did, however score both the Force Unleashed packs. Now I don't know if my TRU rewards card had anything to do with it or if there's a secret BOGO sale going on, but I only paid the price for one ($29.99) and got both, so check out your local TRU or perhaps go to a not so local one if you wanted to score these nice sets at 3 dollars a figure! Happy Hunting
    nice. 2 for 1 could convince me i needed to drive all the way across town (to the nearest TRU) to pick them up.

I'm from Utah, not Colorado, but I saw the post about the 2 for 1 so I went to Toys R Us here and bought them, but they did not ring up at 2 for 1. My receipt looked identical to yours, except the total was a $64 and change. What a bummer... I ended up taking them back right after. Even at $6 a figure its a good price, but a really only wanted the Starkiller, Proxy, and Juno figs, which of course are spread our over the 2 packs.