Page 302 of 335 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3341
    Thanks! Celebration V was fantastic. I'm still going through the process of putting pictures up online, so I'll link when I'm done. Since I've been back, I've only made it to the Lafayette Walmart, which moved their sections around but still has nothing new aside from role play stuff and the RC Hailfire Droid.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Tonight at the Broomfield Kmart I got Jodo Kast. There were about three or four of him left, as well as two of those Clone Commando repack sets.

At the nearby Walmart on 120th, I got the new CW Mace, Kit, and Battle Droid Commander. There were still one of each after I left, but none of the Jungle Camo ARF Troopers, and no space for Jabba.

How much was Jodo Kast at Walmart?

Been hitting up Wal-Marts -no sign of Jabba yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jodo is $8.99 at K-Mart. Kind of expensive. I grabbed him at the crap whole of a K-mart on Colfax today. I had checked at 2 others yesterday, but each was sold out. I don't know if they were out of their initial runs or completely out. I do have to say Hasbro did a much better job on this version, but he is way over priced. Except for battle droids I think I am caught up until new waves come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    How much was Jodo Kast at Walmart?

Been hitting up Wal-Marts -no sign of Jabba yet.
    Jodo is at Kmart, and he was $8.99.

At the Huron Walmart, I got the ARF Trooper and the Mando with bike. They had reset and restocked everything; there was only one other ARF with a busted-up card and no more Mandos. There was shelf space for Jabba, but not the actual item yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Jodo is at Kmart, and he was $8.99.

At the Huron Walmart, I got the ARF Trooper and the Mando with bike. They had reset and restocked everything; there was only one other ARF with a busted-up card and no more Mandos. There was shelf space for Jabba, but not the actual item yet.

Too funny, I think we were posting at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    Too funny, I think we were posting at the same time.
    Yeah, I noticed that. Bizarre.

I think I'm also caught up for now, aside from Jabba and Kul Teska. I need to start getting paid . . .

Has anyone seen the new Slave I yet in Colorado?

No sign of the Slave I yet. Havnt seen any shelf stickers either.

At the moment I'm all caught up. Found Jabba at the Wal-Mart on Abeline, by Aurora Mall. I went by yesterday to see if they restocked -nothin. But it's a really cool set!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

There are several reports on the net that the Revenge of the Sith wave of vintage figures is starting to show up at TRU. I think I'll wait for Target as TRU is just too expensive.

I was just looking on line and found the Nikto Guard if anyone is interested. It is overpriced at $10.99, but I grabbed 2.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4020327
    Last edited by ces; 08-27-2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Forgot something.