Page 303 of 334 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3340
    Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    There are several reports on the net that the Revenge of the Sith wave of vintage figures is starting to show up at TRU. I think I'll wait for Target as TRU is just too expensive.

I was just looking on line and found the Nikto Guard if anyone is interested. It is overpriced at $10.99, but I grabbed 2.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4020327
    I still haven't seen Kul Teska around . . . has anyone? I might just end up getting him and the Nikto online.

I also still don't have Jabba. The Englewood Walmart (near where I live for school now) has the shelf space but I haven't seen him there yet.

Kul Teska is also on-line. I have never seen him in a store either. Here is his link:
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4020326

Found remenants of the ROTS Vintage wave at TRU on Mississippi. Found Obi-Wan, Cody, foil Vader and foil Han (uninteresting). Packages were all best up though. Passed on all until I can find acceptable conditions and better selection.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Found Kul Teska while I was at C5 at a TRU no less. Neat figure but NOT worth $14.99.

I have had no luck with finding Slave I at area Toy's R Us. I have been checking daily on-line as well. Today it is finally back in stock and free shipping. So it is just as much as buying it in the store, minus the wasted gas driving and looking for it.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4020324

Found the entire ROTS wave at Wal-Mart on tower road, they had foils of vader, boba, han, mana guard, and cody for anyone who wanted those. I wasn't entirely sure if the Clone Trooper was a repack or not so i picked him up anyway along with sidious, greivous, obi, ani, and managuard (which i didn't want in foil since I open stuff, but there was no other version available) they had a set left after I left.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I went around to just about every store in my normal rounds over the last two days (Huron Walmart, Huron Target, 120th Walmart, Westminster Walmart, Westminster TRU, Church Ranch Target, Broomfield Target, Lafayette Walmart) and came up with: absolutely nothing. Well, I did get some spiffy $1 dry erase boards at Target, which come in three different designs. And several of the stores had added endcaps or aisle displays for SW, but they were mostly empty.

Then again, maybe it was good that I didn't find much of anything, as I'm apparently not getting paid until two weeks from now due to a weird pay period thing. Still, I got the itch . . .

Making a Sunday morning run to TRU.

After a few more fruitless runs today, I scored all of wave 2 at the Thornton Walmart, near 104th. They had several of each aside from Grievous, as I got the only one (a slightly dented UGH version, so I'm not sure if I'll keep this one carded or what).

TRU on Mississippi had the Vintage AT-AT this morning. About 4 of them. No Slave I yet.