Page 304 of 335 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3341
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    After a few more fruitless runs today, I scored all of wave 2 at the Thornton Walmart, near 104th. They had several of each aside from Grievous, as I got the only one (a slightly dented UGH version, so I'm not sure if I'll keep this one carded or what).
    Looking forward to reading your reviews.....

I found the entire Revenge of the Sith wave at the Walmart in Southlands today. Several UG variants. I don't think these are going to be that popular (the silver label). I could really care less about them.

One interesting thing, all the clones I found have their helmets on their heads, but all of the production samples show the helmets next to them. Has everyone else noticed the same thing?

I got my rocket firing Boba Fett in the mail today. He is very cool. Looks just like the original. This one is defiantly a keeper on the card. Now I need to send away for a second one to open.

Got my Rocket Fett in the mail yesterday too! Very cool figure!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw a tip on anotheR Site about Jabba, went on down to the Aurora store on Chamber, and squealed like a damn schoolgirl when I finally saw it. I was also luckily saw an employee opening toy boxes, so I asked her if I could check out the case of vintage figures. It was a ROTS case, so I got Grievous; the UGHs included Luke and Boba, and I only want Cody now, so still looking for him. But Jabba and Grievous were big wants, and they're both incredibly awesome.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I hit two TRU's yesterday hoping two fined the two new battle packs ARC troopers and Mandalorians but had no luck. I hear there is a new wave of Clone War figures out too, but have seen no sign of them. Has anyone else had any luck the past week?

Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    I hit two TRU's yesterday hoping two fined the two new battle packs ARC troopers and Mandalorians but had no luck. I hear there is a new wave of Clone War figures out too, but have seen no sign of them. Has anyone else had any luck the past week?
    None here in oklahoma, but ALL TRU's should have a star wars promo going on in their stores this weekend ( new displays, endcaps, FIGURES!!! etc.....)

I did see that at one of the TRU. They had an end cap set up and two aisle displays, but if there were any new figures they were already picked through.

TRU on mississippi had their front display reset for SW. Mostly just restocks of Legends and CW figures. I did pick up vintage style Cody. Not paying full price for Anakin, Obi, MagnaGuard or Cloney. I'll get those at the Wal-Mart/ Target price.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I just picked up the entire wave of new Clone Wars figures at Target by e470 in Aurora. This is the wave with Ki-adi-mundi and flame thrower clone trooper. If your interested in the clone wars figures I would check out your local Targets.

As an aside I am reading Carrie Fisher's "Wishful Drinking" right now. It is really good and a fast read. Kind of depressing but with some hilarity thrown in to the mix.